Jump to content

How did you get your username?


Recommended Posts

Posted

from Mtv lols

Damn I thought you were more creative than that bro lol

They use to have a show called "FANatics". It was a show about fans being able to meet the stars or whatever.

so I took the thing I liked "audio" and changed the "s" on FANatics to a "z", and than pushed the 2 words together and came up with audiofanaticz

 

 

Posted

Always thought it was an australian diode fan factory founded in an attic. And the z is because bitches love z.

Tell me...does this smell like chloroform to you?

Posted

I used to think the Barret .50 cal's were the jizz and a half, and I played BF2 and 2142 ALOT. Just my user name I use for everything. Beside's steam, I use a couple variations of "Lil Nog" aka Rogerio Nogueira, badass MMA fighter.

On 1/4/2013 at 9:31 PM, HatersGonnaHate said:

Wow. 184 posts and I think you're a fucking asshole.

 

Posted

Always thought it was an australian diode fan factory founded in an attic. And the z is because bitches love z.

Or he's an Australian Dio fanatic, with Z at the end :P

2016 Ford Focus SE

No build log yet
DC Audio 1.2K
2x DC Audio Level 2 10"

Posted

was a nickname given to me in my high school gymnastics class.

I would've called you twinkle toes.

N8, can we get a name change?

under construction

I hate People with crappy primered cars rolling on hubcaps that are louder then me.

u hate c-fizzy?

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 4880 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...