recockulus1 Posted November 4, 2012 Report Posted November 4, 2012 I used to say ridiculous alot and I decided to do a play-on-words type of thing and changed it up to "reCOCKulus." It was either that or DickGirth....the made-up porn name I created bored in Iraq. Lol I would have used my favorite term "S-my-D," which is what I say instead of suck my d***, but I thought it was too close to the Forum namesake SMD...Lol RECOCKULUS1
big dee Posted November 4, 2012 Report Posted November 4, 2012 I might change it too lil dee soon! Lol i lost 40 pounds so um lil dee now. Hope captain stupid understands lmao sorry
Sutliff Posted November 4, 2012 Report Posted November 4, 2012 - My Pop's family, ... when they brought it over on the boat from England in the 1800's. Zeke '14 2003 Chevy Monte Carlo SS Vehicle Details & Mod List: http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/garage/vehicle/1703-chevrolet-monte-carlo-ss/ Audio Build Log: http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/143276-2003-chevy-monte-carlo-ss-audio-build-ib-build Pioneer FH-P8000BT Infinity Kappa Perfect 6.1 Fi IB3 (Two 12", 2-ohm SVC) RF T400-2 & T500-1bdCP MechMan S Series 240A XS Power D3400 & D975
Omega5002 Posted November 4, 2012 Report Posted November 4, 2012 Dorky story, but I got my mine in 2005 back when I was starting out playing Runescape, and I thought, "Oh, Omega5000 would be cool", but they made me pick Omega5002, so I stuck with it since then. It has nothing to do with my real name or anything, but maybe the fact that back in 2005 or eariler, I was playing Final Fantasy X like crazy, almost had 1000 play hours on 1 save file, though I had many, that's where the Omega part came from, and 5000 is a cool number lol. 2003 Kia Sorento Team Subsonic LowsTeam Bassin' on a Budget2016 Rebuild Under Construction Best score: 150.2 at 40hz (3k, 2 Custom HDC3 15's) Usaci style(door open, in the kick)
DubNDodge Posted November 4, 2012 Report Posted November 4, 2012 Lol ^ good ole runescape '01 Dodge Stratass Sealed Trunk Build Log 2008 Honda Fit Sport Build Log On 10/3/2013 at 10:00 AM, ROLEXrifleman said: Anyone who says they knew everything they wanted out of life at 19 can go suck a bag of dicks cause they are lying to themselves or brought up in a cult.
Raptorman Posted November 4, 2012 Report Posted November 4, 2012 Main character from Full Metal Jacket, favorite movie. 1996 GMC Sonoma Four Fi BTL Neo 18's In 2:1 6th Order Bandpass 2 Ampere 5k's @ .5 TEAM FI TEAM #LITHIUMCANTDEMO On 10/20/2013 at 0:37 AM, KillaCam said: Fucking with a Prius driver is like making fun of a disabled kid. Pussies.
Bigsix Posted November 4, 2012 Report Posted November 4, 2012 I might change it too lil dee soon! Lol i lost 40 pounds so um lil dee now. Hope captain stupid understands lmao sorry Same here. back in the day my boy Tony was all hammered and tryin to describe me to this dude that was talkin shit to my girl at the time.. "bigsix" was in there somewhere and it stuck.. 6'4" 270.. im tryin to loose some weight tho.. might have to go to like mediumsix now..lol 1999 Lincoln Town Car-(build underway) - (2) SA15s, 4th order, DAT 2500.1, O2 mids n highs, 250a alt, HC 2400, Big 3.... 1994 Pontiac T/A for speeding tickets.- - Currently on jack stands, wanting to be a real race car "Your local forecast, all the ladies in the metro area should expect to see 8 inches tonight" - The Todd Decaf, on 01 November 2011 - 02:38 PM, said: i provide the ammo for destruction, the trigger finger is connected to the volume knob tho URBAN GORILLA AUDIO
BobbyG2 Posted November 4, 2012 Report Posted November 4, 2012 It all started when I was in middle school. Started playing a game called "Runescape" and since BobbyG was taken, I named my character BobbyG1. That character was hacked so I created a new character called "BobbyG2". And that's what I've used for every thing ever since. My name is Bobby Geiser. *New vehicle and system coming soon.*
S15_Silvia Posted November 4, 2012 Report Posted November 4, 2012 The Nissan Silvia. The 3rd gen ones were referred to as S15s. 2016 Subaru BRZ | Sony XAV-AX100 | Rockford Fosgate DSM 4080 & DSM 40ix | On 6/6/2012 at 6:32 PM, 'LZTYBRN' said: 3. Don't put speakers outside the car unless you are the ice cream man. My feedback thread
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.