I'm only 21 but I don't think that either of the canidates could pull us out of Bush's mess

why do people keep blaming bush? it was not his fault people was buying houses they couldnt afford. we need to stop blaming others for what we do

i dont like Bush but i cant blame him for what we did to help the economy crash

That is true but look at this bro, Bush fucked us and no president, even Mr. Romney could have prevented what happened and got us out of it in 1 term

debt_chart_wh2.jpg

2015 Mazda 6

JVF Customz 4.0 Proto 15>Wolfram W4500 @ .5ohm

2 Sundown Neo 6.5 + 2 CT Meso Tweeters (Front) x Kicker KS6.5 (Rear)>JL Audio VX400/4i

NSB-AMG35 (front) / 40ah Lithium Headway (Rear) built by Erni Audio & Electrical

Bush is not the reason for our economy. Check the bail out funds and extra spending it took in the last 4 yrs with Obama. Your right miguels the president can do so much but that president needs to be concerned about the country. If Obama gets his education bill done the way he wants then it another trillion in the hole and so forth. That phrase it's time for change is so overused by so many presidents.

Also, look at Mass, the state that Romney was Gov, Obama won that state and they legalized Medicinal Marijuana. That should tell you something.

2015 Mazda 6

JVF Customz 4.0 Proto 15>Wolfram W4500 @ .5ohm

2 Sundown Neo 6.5 + 2 CT Meso Tweeters (Front) x Kicker KS6.5 (Rear)>JL Audio VX400/4i

NSB-AMG35 (front) / 40ah Lithium Headway (Rear) built by Erni Audio & Electrical

Also the counts aren't even really done yet and everything is projected. But to me it is bad just like if Romney would be bad. No clear winning choice here. He is a smooth talking,two faced man who is spineless IMO. He has said to many things that he could have done but went the other way. I just hope he can if he really wins in the end that he can back his words up. And get the nation together and congress to back him.

what i didnt like was him trying to use his dad to win over hispanics/Mwxicans. I give rats ass if his dad is Mexican. that ont mean a thing to me and im Mexican

i do agree with you my man. it does take time and all that stuff, i just hope things will get better.

whoever votes for race background is just a retard and shouldn't be voting, just because im Mexican it dont mean i will be voting for Juan or Jose for president

<-------- this guy is going to just quit his job and jump on the welfare wagon for the next for years.

Thats cool. Im way too old to be upset by shit like that. Your name is winston. Your own parents hated you even before you were born.

My penis is bigger than your penis

I'm far from loud and my roof/headliner flaps around like Adam's ass on a windy day. I think it depends more on the structure of the vehicle.

Also, look at Mass, the state that Romney was Gov, Obama won that state and they legalized Medicinal Marijuana. That should tell you something.

That they are all high and didnt fill out the form right

Thats cool. Im way too old to be upset by shit like that. Your name is winston. Your own parents hated you even before you were born.

My penis is bigger than your penis

I'm far from loud and my roof/headliner flaps around like Adam's ass on a windy day. I think it depends more on the structure of the vehicle.

If Obama keeps us going the same direction that we are, we will be speaking chinese in 4 years.

All I can say is I wish Canada was warmer or Mexicans spoke more english.

what does speaking English have to do with anything?

If he did win and we still are the US in 4 years, I am glad presidents don't get 3 terms.

29408240963_9908a51930_o.png
Best Score to Date : 160.5 dB Outlaw (47Hz)[4 XM 15's & 2 Taramps Bass 12k's]

BL :  http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/147800-chevyboy95s-4-15s-7krms-wall-1533-db-on-half-power/
YouTube: http://www.youtube.com/hitemwiththeflex/

:shtf:

'93 Firebird Formula V8

H/U- Kenwood eXcelon KDC-X395

Mids/Highs Amp- Hifonics ZXI80.4

Wiring-KNU RCA's, Speaker Wire, And Two Runs Of Trystar 1/0

G34 Red Top and a 180amp Ford Alternator

www.youtube.com/TRTC360

Archived