Puerto Rico on its way to becoming the 51st State!

whats actually hurting us more is the wars that are going on.. welfare is a tiny bit compared to the billions that are being spent by war.. by the way not all minorities are looking to get welfare. im one and never have i applied to get any even when i had no job

I'm not saying the whole nation is lazy, I'm pulling my info off of what n8 posted. I talked to a half Puerto Rican today in my history class and he is against this entire issue of Puerto Rican statehood. His father moved here to Oklahoma to get away from his poverty stricken home when he was 17. Hardest working man I know, served 7 years in the military and lost half of his leg. He just had to close an exotic pet shop because of the lack of market here.

Come to Oklahoma brother, you'll see some of the most morally disgusting things when it comes to lazy people mooching off the government.

thanks for clearing your opinion up, I see where you're coming from now

No problem man, sorry for offending you. I understand why you got offended.

The Government should keep out of people's lives period. If you want something, work for it!

Its really fucking sad to me that my fiance is putting herself through Grad school right now and somehow doesnt qualify for government assistance, but someone can do nothing but fuck and do coke and the government will give them money. Thats a fucking joke!

I mean its really pathetic that someone can sit on their ass and do nothing and be given the equivalent of about $30000 and thats what a teacher makes! How does that make sense? Im fucking baffled!

I see this everyday man, working at a Homeland grocery store. People all drugged up and shit coming through with brand new iPhones and keys to brand new Tahoes but they are "paying" for their food with government money? The thing that really gets me going is when a lazy druggie gets $800 a month in foodstamps but some single parents barely get by, and half the time buy formula for their kids over food for themselves. The point I'm getting at, is problems need to be fixed before more are created.

On 1/4/2013 at 9:31 PM, HatersGonnaHate said:

Wow. 184 posts and I think you're a fucking asshole.

Let me point this out, not in any point did I say that I agree with Puerto Rico being the 51st state, I actually disagree with it, I think it should remain just the way it is, like Audiofanaticz said, if the US can barely support itself how the hell is it gonna be able to support another country.

'93 Firebird Formula V8

H/U- Kenwood eXcelon KDC-X395

Mids/Highs Amp- Hifonics ZXI80.4

Wiring-KNU RCA's, Speaker Wire, And Two Runs Of Trystar 1/0

G34 Red Top and a 180amp Ford Alternator

www.youtube.com/TRTC360

I just don't see this turning out the way people think it will. It's not like Puerto Rico has a booming economy that can benefit us greatly

Plus the stars is just dumb looking IMHO.

Reminds me of the big 'O'... Meh

obama-2012.jpg

whats actually hurting us more is the wars that are going on.. welfare is a tiny bit compared to the billions that are being spent by war.. by the way not all minorities are looking to get welfare. im one and never have i applied to get any even when i had no job

I never said all minorities are... Why you trying to put words in my mouth...

But when you have people like this, and nothing being done about it, but yet they are giving free this, free that, killing US citizens, dealing drugs, firing weapons freely in residential neighborhoods, and so forth.... Why should we end up supporting another group of people??

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Foiey-7kcpY

This is a well known radio talk show host, and not afraid to speak his mind, this video is shot in his home studio.

But people need to open their eyes, and worry about whats going on here in the US and not some other meaningless countries...

I know 3 different chicks that voted for obama this past election in fear of loosing what is intitled to them. 2 of them live at home, she is 23 and has 1 kid, no baby daddy, no child support, no one else in the house works, her entire family collects from the state, when they are clearly able to work.

Another chick lives at home, she is 26, 2 different kids from 2 different dead beat dads. again no child support, lives with 4 other sisters (2 of which are under 18), her mom and her dad. Same thing here, but only their dad works. I shit you not they goto the ER at hospital at least 3 to 4 times a month to get whatever they can because something or another hurts....

This other girl I known for a long time, 27 years old, 2 kids, daddy in prision for dealing coke, got out, went back in. Never sees his kids, she lives in state provided low income housing and gets everything she can from the state. She had a job for a while than quit because it cuts into her drug time.

Thats just 3 people I personally know.. and a lot of money that the state spends on supporting these people... Its sad!

Come to Oklahoma brother, you'll see some of the most morally disgusting things when it comes to lazy people mooching off the government.

This is so true!! I'm glad we finally started drug testing for govt assistance. Sorry, didn't mean to change the subject. Carry on.

i understand what you're saying audiofanatics.. i just happen to think not only minorities are bad.. if i remember correctly even white people do bad things. i see the news about them shooting coworkers after they get laid off.

this guy dont look black to me

I never said all minorities are... Why you trying to put words in my mouth...

But when you have people like this, and nothing being done about it, but yet they are giving free this, free that, killing US citizens, dealing drugs, firing weapons freely in residential neighborhoods, and so forth.... Why should we end up supporting another group of people??

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Foiey-7kcpY

This is a well known radio talk show host, and not afraid to speak his mind, this video is shot in his home studio.

But people need to open their eyes, and worry about whats going on here in the US and not some other meaningless countries...

I know 3 different chicks that voted for obama this past election in fear of loosing what is intitled to them. 2 of them live at home, she is 23 and has 1 kid, no baby daddy, no child support, no one else in the house works, her entire family collects from the state, when they are clearly able to work.

Another chick lives at home, she is 26, 2 different kids from 2 different dead beat dads. again no child support, lives with 4 other sisters (2 of which are under 18), her mom and her dad. Same thing here, but only their dad works. I shit you not they goto the ER at hospital at least 3 to 4 times a month to get whatever they can because something or another hurts....

This other girl I known for a long time, 27 years old, 2 kids, daddy in prision for dealing coke, got out, went back in. Never sees his kids, she lives in state provided low income housing and gets everything she can from the state. She had a job for a while than quit because it cuts into her drug time.

Thats just 3 people I personally know.. and a lot of money that the state spends on supporting these people... Its sad!

Its those people who are fucking this country. Like I said earlier, getting paid to fuck and do coke. Take it away and let them be hungry and see what happens.

Archived