Smoove's 1996 Chevy Ext cab C1500 Blowthrough RF, Fi, DD, SMD Meters 6th. updated pics start page 89

Is that just a temporary amp? It was moving the subs pretty well. Good box also

Ya, that is a temp/test amp. Each sub will see a T2000 once batteries and amp rack are in

Danggit Smoove now I gotta step up my game to keep up, that looks great!

I am planning to get it metered with that amp because I am curious also. It also allow me to too what it peaks at.

Can't peak change with such a large difference in power? Not that it matters because you will at least have good idea of where you peak.

t1500bdcp

2 t2d4 15"

1 t600.4

1 t400.2

1 set p1 tweets

singer alt, tons of wiring, smd vm-1, 80prs, back seat delete, still in the works, aiming for a 145-147 with the ability to play 25hz up to 50hz.

Got a demo of this beast last night! I was surprised how hard it played with that temp amp, those old school amps don't play around especially on them low end Hz Lol! Idk if i can comprehend what it's going to sound like with the t2000's playing each sub. awesome progress man! I'm excited to see it come together!

Do I see a 150 when finish??

(2007 Chevy Tahoe LT)

Mechman 320A

OEM AGM 

D'Amore Engineering HLC-2 Sig Converter

D'Amore Engineering E1500.1

Fi Audio Neo 3.5 12"

I'm hoping for a 150. There is one truck in town I wanna beat.

Not sure how the box is gonna act. When I first posted the box design other people asked me if I expected it to act like 6th order. With the measurements I came up with the front chamber is tuned to about 210hz and the rear is tuned at 34hz. The more it gets questioned, the more I wanna build it just to see what it will do.

I have the same box setup in my truck and mine dont act like a 6th order but i feel like it did change the tuning a little bit. now i am gonna try down fire subs and

the port facing the blowthrough, hopefully it works well

I'm stil guessing first time u turn it up with the t2000's u tap yourself outta your own truck :rofl:

That would freakin great. I can only hope.

Not sure how the box is gonna act. When I first posted the box design other people asked me if I expected it to act like 6th order. With the measurements I came up with the front chamber is tuned to about 210hz and the rear is tuned at 34hz. The more it gets questioned, the more I wanna build it just to see what it will do.

I have the same box setup in my truck and mine dont act like a 6th order but i feel like it did change the tuning a little bit. now i am gonna try down fire subs and

the port facing the blowthrough, hopefully it works well

That was for an older box design. I fixed the issue by just cutting a way bigger hole in the truck than originally planned. I have a couple boxes like what you talking about trying, but I have never one. I dont see why it wouldn't work.

Archived