Smoove's 1996 Chevy Ext cab C1500 Blowthrough RF, Fi, DD, SMD Meters 6th. updated pics start page 89

It's gonna hammer with the other amps. Now I have some more motivation to get the amp rack built

It hammers now, I can't wait to see it on full power. The meter doesn't compensate for wow factor. I ALSO can't wait to start the Center console and see that thing take shape.

I gotta figure what Decaf track I was playing before I was told to shut it down. Carpet next weekend always for the console final measurements :)

You broke a 40 on a 500 watt amp? Nice

Also.. Hearing you guys talk about the space you have hurts lol

I couldn't believe how well it did on that little amp either. And I had to cut a bigass hole in my truck to make space

Those Sp4's sounded great wish i coulda got a good demo but the police shut it down lol

the demo rule sucked. He asked me to turn it down at least 3 different time today

I thought it was funny how he waited right there by where we parked to make sure we didn't crank anything up lmao but the SP4's are some killer sounding subs. Can't wait to hear them on full power

Next event may still only be on one T2k just because :)

Throw that popcorn back and demand more!

t1500bdcp

2 t2d4 15"

1 t600.4

1 t400.2

1 set p1 tweets

singer alt, tons of wiring, smd vm-1, 80prs, back seat delete, still in the works, aiming for a 145-147 with the ability to play 25hz up to 50hz.

We need someone to record that if it does happen.

t1500bdcp

2 t2d4 15"

1 t600.4

1 t400.2

1 set p1 tweets

singer alt, tons of wiring, smd vm-1, 80prs, back seat delete, still in the works, aiming for a 145-147 with the ability to play 25hz up to 50hz.

If I give you the popcorn and the butter all at once. you wont have anything to look forward to :P
battery rack might get started this coming weekend. along with carpet and seats.

If I give you the popcorn and the butter all at once. you wont have anything to look forward to :P

battery rack might get started this coming weekend. along with carpet and seats.

no, if you gave us buttered popcorn we would be ready for the show.

t1500bdcp

2 t2d4 15"

1 t600.4

1 t400.2

1 set p1 tweets

Archived