Smoove's 1996 Chevy Ext cab C1500 Blowthrough RF, Fi, DD, SMD Meters 6th. updated pics start page 89

I don't know anything about that, but him and Psyph hungout at the meet until like midnight or later PCT time. Psyph signed CD's and posters and gave them away. And Steve had a pile of stuff for the raffle. So anyone who said they would come out and didn't your loss. Thor, JP, and Brent were there.

ALL YA'LL BETTER BE THERE NEXT YEAR

CES Basshead meet FTW

Me and Kevosin hit up Tony D's CES booth. The DiamondBoxx is the F***ing bomb. Kev bought one at took it to the Basshead meet. I will be buying mine before the end of the month. They sound incredible. Here is the vid I got on my crappy phone mic

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X1g8vWXXtJo

The new boombox is badass ass

Man Im wishing more and more I would have made it to vegas......next year I suppose :/

Funny how the people who have a louder system than you will usually give you a compliment about your setup because they know how much blood, sweat, time, and money you put into it. The people who criticize or try and one up you....have a p.o.s to no system at all and will tell you all about this "other" guys system! Saddley I'm sure if I meet this "other" guy...he will probably tell me he thinks your just as annoying as I think you are!

I'm not compensating, just proud of fabricating!

My build log: 10k center console with 4 DC Audio XL 10's powered by 2 DC Audio 5.0k amps 5 xs batteries and dual DC Power 300xps alts

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/169404-goodvibez-04-dmax-10k-center-console-w4-xl-10s-custom-5ksit-plays/page-19

Man Im wishing more and more I would have made it to vegas......next year I suppose :/

Start planning it now :) I am

Sucks about the clutch pedal.. but my god.. I guess when you do the swap, you KNOW your drivetrain. Nice job Justin :good:

On 5/8/2011 at 7:38 PM, Kranny said:
On 5/8/2011 at 7:35 PM, 'Maxim' said:

It hurts me inside when I read stuff like this and remember you're 15

LMFAO so true

:blush:

Mitsubishi 3000GT (Old Build)

Headunit: Pioneer 80PRS

Frontstage: (2) McLaren Audio MLT-2 Tweeters & (4) PRV Audio MR Series Neo 6.5" Mids

Substage: 4 15" Hybrid Subs - Tantric Motors & Sundown Softies

Amps: Banda 2.4D Amp (Tweets), American Bass VFL 350.4 (Mids), and (2) Ampere 3800s

Electrical :Singer 260A Alt & JY Power Lithium

2005 Chevy Colorado Ext Cab

Headunit: Pioneer 80PRS

Frontstage: 4 PRV 700Ti Tweets & 6 10" Delta Mids on 3000wrms

Substage: 6 Fi BTL 18s in a 4th Order Walkthrough on 3 Wolfram 4500s

Electrical: Singer "390" and JY Power

My Official Feedback Thread

• 2 weeks later...

As many of you have seen on FB. This on the way. Thanks Brent Leavitt / Lownotes garage

IMG_151705195698258_zpsmuuq56rs.jpeg

Again, thank you Steve for doing SOTM. I have always wanted the SOTM banner under my name. And thank you for having such great companies sponsor items for SOTM winners.

And thank you to those folks nominated and voted for me.

My SOTM Mechman sponsored prize is here. Hoping to get it installed this weekend. Already have a dual bracket waiting in the garage. I will be running my current PowerMaster 200amp and my Mechman Elite 370amp will take care of my voltage issues :)

20150120_133959_zpsrq2yartn.jpg

Truck is back at the performance shop getting a fuel injection problem fixed. Hoping to have it back in time to get the Alts on this weekend. If the truck was in the driveway I'd being installing them right now.

Archived