Smoove's 1996 Chevy Ext cab C1500 Blowthrough RF, Fi, DD, SMD Meters 6th. updated pics start page 89

That's good to hear man, good thing your not installing some massive subs

I am still juggling what subs to get since I dont have a brand preference. I am thinking DC XL or Fi SP4, both are great and cost about same. Gonna have to flip a quarter and to see who wins

Well flip the quarter, my leg is messed up the same one that i pulled an mci acl and two miniskus so im also sick as shit so nothing been getting done over here either

123_zpsdd06b4db.png

if its between those two id take th sp4. If it was a levle 5 or 6 itd be much closer imo.

THERE IS NO BUILD LOG!

1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab

Alpine CDA-9887

4 Team Fi 15s

2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0

2 Ampere Audio 150.4

3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets

Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound!

8 XS Power d3400

6 XS power d680

Second Skin

Stinger

Tsunami Wiring

Sky High

A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.

Well flip the quarter, my leg is messed up the same one that i pulled an mci acl and two miniskus so im also sick as shit so nothing been getting done over here either

How the bullet wounds doing?

And I thought about a DC lvl5 also. I may go with the SP4 since Fi is in Vegas, so it's closer to me.

How the bullet wounds doing?

And I thought about a DC lvl5 also. I may go with the SP4 since Fi is in Vegas, so it's closer to me.

Bullets are good but i think the leg is just fucked

123_zpsdd06b4db.png

Are we all getting old or WHAT?!? Sorry to hear about the injuries guys, I hope you both recover fully and well. Are you both going to that comp next month on Bell road? Barney can respond too :)

Yup hoping my truck is done by then too so i can get a meter on it

123_zpsdd06b4db.png

Saw this in the new content and got all excited to see some updates :( Do work bro and take it easy on that back!

4 fully loaded Fi sp4 15's

2 Crescendo bc5500s

Crescendo c1100.4

6 focal mids

Vifa tweets

5 XS Power d3100's

Pioneer avh-p4200dvd

All crammed into a mustang.

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/150569-mikeg321s-fi-nendo-mustang-getting-walled-videos-page-4/

Are we all getting old or WHAT?!? Sorry to hear about the injuries guys, I hope you both recover fully and well. Are you both going to that comp next month on Bell road? Barney can respond too :)

Yup hoping my truck is done by then too so i can get a meter on it
By truck you mean the Terrain? I look forward to seeing all of the rides out there

Im not the one you want to try to troll. Just a fyi for you.

There is no way my truck will be ready for that comp. But I will be out there looking for demo's. Sorry Mikeg321. I did get the passenger seat out today without my back hurting so I am hoping to get the drivers seat and the old carpet out this week. Worked until 4:30am and slept all day so I didnt get much done.

Archived