Jump to content

The PS3 Black Ops 2 Shoot Em Up Thread


Recommended Posts

Posted

Im on now. Add me if you want to play.... Thewraith613

WARNING: I speak 4 languages, profanity, English, sarcasm & real shit

2003 ford explorer

2 RF T1 D4 15s in a 6.8 cubic ft box

1 T1500.1bdcp

250amp ALT by Mike Singer

2 runs of 0 gauge

3 yellow tops

Posted

Anyone else play hardcore? I cant do core.

Used to have a loud truck

2009 Corvette Z06, H/C/I, 150 shot, g force tune, 730rwhp/690rwtq

2013 F-150 limited, MPT Tune, leveled on 35"s

Posted

ok... wife is getting set up...

and wants to join...

so, know this,.. me, robert, and one other non smd guy, are gonna play, with the wiffffff....

she needs a little love, so, if you dont wanna rape,.. then dont accept the invite...

i would of loved to jump on, but i still dont have the game, and also the ps3 in the bus is now fucked, opps.

I just went to turn it on after a packed weekend (5 Shows, 4 days lol) and it wont send out any video or audio, im running through hdmi if anyone has any advise

PSN: Rcp_soundz

Good rule of thump is go by what fuse size is being used in these amps. The higher the more amperage it pulls, this is what I look at.

I'll stick a 300 amp fuse in a potato and sell it to you for $2k.

1991 Mazda 323VERY small build thread here: http://www.stevemead...23-small-build/

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 1037 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...