n8ball2013 Posted November 15, 2012 Report Posted November 15, 2012 Cyber Monday is where its at THERE IS NO BUILD LOG! 1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab Alpine CDA-9887 4 Team Fi 15s 2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0 2 Ampere Audio 150.4 3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound! 8 XS Power d3400 6 XS power d680 Second Skin Stinger Tsunami Wiring Sky High A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.
Azagtoth502 Posted November 15, 2012 Report Posted November 15, 2012 Walfart has basically the same as last year. Might get a portable dvd from somewhere since mine went kaput. pa-pa-platypus sorry not everybody has a companies nuts so far down their throat they catch every drop ball sweat when it falls
Baydestrian Posted November 15, 2012 Report Posted November 15, 2012 I work at 830am Friday anyways so , just might look for something on Monday online. You never know. Here is the Best Buy Doorbuster faq, they will past out tickets starting at 3am but yeah I'm sure the line will start forming Thursday evening. http://www.bestbuy.com/site/Music,-Movies-%26-Games/Doorbuster-How-To/pcmcat136300050023.c?id=pcmcat136300050023 2015 Mazda 6 JVF Customz 4.0 Proto 15>Wolfram W4500 @ .5ohm 2 Sundown Neo 6.5 + 2 CT Meso Tweeters (Front) x Kicker KS6.5 (Rear)>JL Audio VX400/4i NSB-AMG35 (front) / 40ah Lithium Headway (Rear) built by Erni Audio & Electrical
Fmxperson Posted November 15, 2012 Report Posted November 15, 2012 I think walmart is supposed to have a 30 something inch tv for like $139 or so. probably just 1 available per country lol Team Audio Specialists 1998 GMC Sierra SLT Z71 ext. cab Headunit: Pioneer DEH-P7400HD Mids and Highs: One pair Boston SC65 6.5s One pair Boston SE75 4x6s Two pairs of Precision power T.2 tweeters Two pairs of ebay type tweeters (soon to be replaced) Boston GTA704 four channel amp RCAs: Stinger 4000 series 4 channel RCAs Lows: Two Sundown Audio SA-12s Sundown Audio Saz-2500d 3.9 cubic foot ported box (full 45 corners) fully braced and resined tuned at 33hz, all before displacement XS Power D3400 and Interstate starting battery, both under hood all KnuKonceptz Kolossus 1/0 wire (just 1 run for now) Big 3 done in 1/0 Audio Specialists <-----Best car audio shop in Western Kentucky/North Central Tennessee
94jettameowpsst Posted November 15, 2012 Report Posted November 15, 2012 I personally like buying clothes and random deals. I don't typically look at ads bc I'm not about to stand in like for 7 hours for anything so I buy what I find haha 150.1 @ 38hz142.3 @ 20hz (windows down)Only 2 batteries
boom50cal Posted November 15, 2012 Report Posted November 15, 2012 I might try for some junk on Cyber Monday. I need a new phone bad...so Black Friday may yield me a new phone, or Cyber Monday may have me ordering one. On 1/4/2013 at 9:31 PM, HatersGonnaHate said: Wow. 184 posts and I think you're a fucking asshole.
Baydestrian Posted November 15, 2012 Report Posted November 15, 2012 ^what company do you have? Best Buy is selling the Galaxy S3 for $48 for Sprint! Stupid cheap! 2015 Mazda 6 JVF Customz 4.0 Proto 15>Wolfram W4500 @ .5ohm 2 Sundown Neo 6.5 + 2 CT Meso Tweeters (Front) x Kicker KS6.5 (Rear)>JL Audio VX400/4i NSB-AMG35 (front) / 40ah Lithium Headway (Rear) built by Erni Audio & Electrical
LT.Smoke Posted November 15, 2012 Report Posted November 15, 2012 Cyber Monday is where its at The internets black friday... Team MaxRetribution Si Vis Pacem Parabellum Id rather be judged by 12 than carried by 6 Bowhunting- Life Begins and Ends at Full Draw Bowhunting Team Fatal Trajectory Hunt Team http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/49335-sick96vtecaccords-t-line-build/?hl=sick96vtecaccord << Accord Build http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/68498-smokedout08impalas-tline-build/?hl=+sick96vtecaccord << Impala T-line build Rebassed.com for all your music needs 👌
LT.Smoke Posted November 15, 2012 Report Posted November 15, 2012 Im keeping an ear out to see if they have any good deals on gun parts lol.... Curious to see if cyber monday will yield anything as well didn't even think about guns! going to look aswell but there are great prices on stuff if you don't want to have a thanksgiving. but I don't need anything that bad They have some 1000 rd specials on 223. Got em goin for like 340ish shipped... Not a smoking deal but a decent one Team MaxRetribution Si Vis Pacem Parabellum Id rather be judged by 12 than carried by 6 Bowhunting- Life Begins and Ends at Full Draw Bowhunting Team Fatal Trajectory Hunt Team http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/49335-sick96vtecaccords-t-line-build/?hl=sick96vtecaccord << Accord Build http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/68498-smokedout08impalas-tline-build/?hl=+sick96vtecaccord << Impala T-line build Rebassed.com for all your music needs 👌
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.