HunterJohnson Posted November 18, 2012 Report Posted November 18, 2012 new egg 700gb SSD here I come Scion tC SQ BuildiPad mini, lots of fabrication, daily drivenFord Explorer C Pillar Wall Build Just a cheap car to destroy with bass
Guest Posted November 18, 2012 Report Posted November 18, 2012 Didn't know that you could burn the screen on newer TVs.vI figured they had fixed that by now lol. Now my room is bright during the day so should I check into the led type. we have dell lcd computer monitors at work that have major burn in. i've seen crt's with burn in as well.
dog24fret Posted November 18, 2012 Report Posted November 18, 2012 Haven't seen that in a long time lol. Well at least I don't leave anything on long enough to burn the screen. Or I have a screen saver thingy,turned on,on all my devises lol. Real technical aren't I . Thanks for the info on this guys this has kept me from buying a new TV. Cowboy Escort GrAnny ThUmper The Burp
S15_Silvia Posted November 19, 2012 Report Posted November 19, 2012 Not exactly a black friday deal, but I snagged a pair of Polk Monitor 40 Series II bookshelf speakers for $109 shipped off Newegg. Hell of a deal if you ask me- for 'mainstream' speakers at that price they're very good. 2016 Subaru BRZ | Sony XAV-AX100 | Rockford Fosgate DSM 4080 & DSM 40ix | On 6/6/2012 at 6:32 PM, 'LZTYBRN' said: 3. Don't put speakers outside the car unless you are the ice cream man. My feedback thread
CstrokerV Posted November 19, 2012 Report Posted November 19, 2012 I used to work at WalMart in the electronics area and honestly I would suggest LED over anything. I have a 50" plasma that we bought before I knew anything about TV's. It has good picture, but personally I dont like it. If you leave something paused on the screen for to long and then turn it off, the image you left on the screen will get "burned" into it. Basically it looks like a ghost of the image.But thats just my .02 this was a quote lol if you get a good plasma this will not happen.... and even if it does the newer ones have an option in the menu that fixes it like how you could degauss i older crt tv my build http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/142505-small-build-log-4-dc-lvl3-10s-tl-update-link-to-rebuild/ http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/154258-rebuild-6-lvl3-12s-update-small-video-nothing-spectacular/ new build http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/188181-03-trailblazer-slow-build-8-dc-lvl3-12-m1-motor-m2-parts/
CstrokerV Posted November 19, 2012 Report Posted November 19, 2012 Didn't know that you could burn the screen on newer TVs.vI figured they had fixed that by now lol. Now my room is bright during the day so should I check into the led type. we have dell lcd computer monitors at work that have major burn in. i've seen crt's with burn in as well. thats funny because they did say it was impossible to get image burn in with lcd .. but i seen it before too on a first gen vizio my build http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/142505-small-build-log-4-dc-lvl3-10s-tl-update-link-to-rebuild/ http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/154258-rebuild-6-lvl3-12s-update-small-video-nothing-spectacular/ new build http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/188181-03-trailblazer-slow-build-8-dc-lvl3-12-m1-motor-m2-parts/
TeamHT Posted November 19, 2012 Report Posted November 19, 2012 I'm looking locally at a 70" and 80" Sharp Aquos LED. the 70" is 240hz, smart, 3D, and just fucking BEAUTIFUL. Really cannot wait, and then to try out the 3D gaming on COD Tell me...does this smell like chloroform to you?
memphisBred Posted November 19, 2012 Report Posted November 19, 2012 The Sharp Aquos is badass. You'll love it. SMD Super Seller/Buyer Audison----Hertz----Rainbow
TeamHT Posted November 19, 2012 Report Posted November 19, 2012 It's at BestBuy now for $2700. I'm hoping it will be at the most $2000 Friday so I can afford other toys too. I saw it in a Magnolia Theatre place and was just blown away. Of course one could spend half that on a Vizio but I will never be comfortable owning Vizio Tell me...does this smell like chloroform to you?
ric006 Posted November 19, 2012 Report Posted November 19, 2012 Smoke i have never done it personally online but if you are heading to best buy for that tv you better be there 6 or 7 hours early and waiting outside even if there open
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.