End of the world 2012 - not looking forward to it

Remember the end of the world 12 years ago? Y2k? How did we fix that problem? Oh yea, flipped the calendar to January.

My name is AdamThis is my Civic Build.7" Samsung Tab 2Kenwood KDC-X896Clarion EQS746Sundown X-15DC 3.5k @2ohmHatersGonnaHate's 02 Civic UBLELD Bypass for Honda Civic/Accord/FitDon's Jeep Grand Cherokee Rebuild

N8ball2013 - i think you'd stick your dick in a blender if it told you it was 40 wtih two kids your age. lol

srp365 - If posting were picking up bitches, I'd be going home single tonight

looks like tony montana sneezed in your car.

VbjgkeI.jpg

kNsESzw.jpg

End if the world is far from true...the mayans never said dec 21st 2012 is the end of the world, it starts a new cycle. Mayans never said anything about the world ending. Here is a link to show you it's not true, there are other many websites that say it won't. Also if you go to NASA website it will explain why it won't end. It's just another y2k scare and many more that where believed to happen. Where still here right?

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/newstopics/howaboutthat/6300744/2012-is-not-the-end-of-the-world-Mayan-elder-insists.html

Why do people start dumb ass threads like this... If something like this happens there isnt a damn thing any of us can do to prevent it

Team MaxRetribution

Si Vis Pacem Parabellum
Id rather be judged by 12 than carried by 6

Bowhunting- Life Begins and Ends at Full Draw

Bowhunting Team Fatal Trajectory Hunt Team

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/49335-sick96vtecaccords-t-line-build/?hl=sick96vtecaccord << Accord Build

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/68498-smokedout08impalas-tline-build/?hl=+sick96vtecaccord << Impala T-line build

Rebassed.com for all your music needs 👌

I agree. I just don't understand his ppl can believe this crap. There's been 10 perfections of the end of the world since 1890 and nothing has yet to happen...Internet has a lot of ppl believing this crap along with media, like the movie 2012. Ya not gonna happen. So ppl need to chill. This is a dumb thread

Shoulda ended 3 years ago if people wanna believe the Mayan myth, as they never accounted for leap year

Team Sundown Audio

**CURRENT** -- 2012 Scion tC Build Click Here

**OLD** -- 2002 Pontiac Grand AM Build Click Here
check them out, slap me a comment

2002 Pontiac Grand AM SE 2.2l 4 cylinder ecotec.
-------------------------------------------------------------------

Head Unit - Alpine CDA-9887
Subs - 2x Z 12 v.2s - v.3 + NS Soft parts
Amplifier - Sundown Audio SAZ-3500D
Enclosure - 3.33 Cubes tuned to 34.66hz
Front Stage - JBL P660c 6.5" Components
Rear Deck - Powerbass 4xl 6.5" Mid-Range
Front Stage Amplifier - Sundown Audio SAX-100.4D
Wires - Kicker Hyperflex 1/0, KnuKonceptz 1/0, Knu 4 and 8 Gauge, Kicker RCAs
Electrical - 275 AMP DC Power H/O Alternator, XS Power S3400, XS Power D2700
Videos - http://www.youtube.com/user/BeAILsTaR13
-------------------------------------------------------------------

I've heard a couple theories on this, like planetary alignment and shit. But of course you would already feel the effects of something like that. They say the poles will shift, again, the poles don't just play musical chairs and decide one day to swap places. Everything in this universe happens slowly. I just find it amazing that before the 20th century, science didn't even realize the milky way was just one galaxy among bajillions. Kind of like "red shift/blue shift", it used to be the end all way of telling if a galaxy was going toward or away from us. Then they found a bunch of exceptions to the rule and had to come up with new standards. It happens all the time.

Anytime some article comes out about some new evidence that points to proof of some new kajigger, I just use the Buddhist philosophy of "We'll see"

Archived