Cardboardcat15 Posted December 2, 2012 Report Posted December 2, 2012 Damn shame. Hopefully the parents wise up and make the girl responsible for her actions. And it's good to hear that no one was severely hurt. My Channel on YouTube. Check it out for cinematic-style Car Audio videos. https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCcSMhtT-rpopJbdybubDgnQ New 2014 Scion TC 4th Wall Build https://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/217173-2014-tc-4th-order-build-3-fi-sp4-15s/
Noel989 Posted December 2, 2012 Report Posted December 2, 2012 Facebook of said girlfriend's sister? better She's under age perves Well I'm only 17 lol Build Log - http://www.stevemead...-cruiser-el-pt/
That1Kid Posted December 2, 2012 Report Posted December 2, 2012 I blame the parents. Thankfully no one was seriously hurt or killed... -98' Ford Expedition (Rest in Peace) -AVH-P3300BT -Crescendo BC5500 -4 18" DC m2 Level 3.
LT.Smoke Posted December 2, 2012 Report Posted December 2, 2012 I absolutely fucking hate people like this. Sorry, but they shouldn't be allowed to drive. It's irresponsible dumbasses like her that make my insurance a small fortune. /rant Agree Now my venting begins. I hate this stupid little bitch she gets away with everything. She got coughs having a 3some in her hous by both her parents. Both guys were over 19 and neither had a condom. She lost he phone for less than 24 hours. She got 50$ for her birthday about 3 weeks ago and she tells her parent 50$? That's it? Like seriously shes ungrate full and doesnt deserve anything. When me and my girlfriend were looking at the car this morning with her sister she was laughing about the whole story an she was all like I hit the tree so hard I can't even get the door open hahaha. I wanted to slap her. She put her life and 3 others at risk an maybe even more. An I guarantee she isn't even grounded for longer then 3 days. they didn't call the cops last night but one of her friend that was in the car that got the black eye was trying to claim something under their insurance do they had to make a police report. And she got a ticket for 98$ for hitting a fixed object and that wa it. Sorry for the vent. Tried venting to my girlfriend but she got pissed saying I wa calling her parents bad parents. Which in my eyes they are. Aven my girlfriends brother who's my age is and alchoholic. He drinks every night and drives home every night I tell him I can take you where ever your going and pick you up just don't drive and he says no ill be fine. So I let it go. He has severe depression and he says the only thing that makes hit feel better is a fat blunt. Alright rant over Sorry to hear about the accident man. Hope that the spoiled little bitch gets punished. Her stupid ass could have killed someone... This is why teenagers are dangerous behind the wheel...Also I hope your girlfriends brother catches a DUI and goes to jail so maybe he will wise the fuck up before he kills some innocent person. I fuckin hate ignorant assholes like him Because some poor person driving home will get injured/killed when he runs a light or stopsign or some shit and he will walk away Team MaxRetribution Si Vis Pacem Parabellum Id rather be judged by 12 than carried by 6 Bowhunting- Life Begins and Ends at Full Draw Bowhunting Team Fatal Trajectory Hunt Team http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/49335-sick96vtecaccords-t-line-build/?hl=sick96vtecaccord << Accord Build http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/68498-smokedout08impalas-tline-build/?hl=+sick96vtecaccord << Impala T-line build Rebassed.com for all your music needs 👌
Fosgatefeind Posted December 2, 2012 Author Report Posted December 2, 2012 I absolutely fucking hate people like this. Sorry, but they shouldn't be allowed to drive. It's irresponsible dumbasses like her that make my insurance a small fortune. /rant Agree Now my venting begins. I hate this stupid little bitch she gets away with everything. She got coughs having a 3some in her hous by both her parents. Both guys were over 19 and neither had a condom. She lost he phone for less than 24 hours. She got 50$ for her birthday about 3 weeks ago and she tells her parent 50$? That's it? Like seriously shes ungrate full and doesnt deserve anything. When me and my girlfriend were looking at the car this morning with her sister she was laughing about the whole story an she was all like I hit the tree so hard I can't even get the door open hahaha. I wanted to slap her. She put her life and 3 others at risk an maybe even more. An I guarantee she isn't even grounded for longer then 3 days. they didn't call the cops last night but one of her friend that was in the car that got the black eye was trying to claim something under their insurance do they had to make a police report. And she got a ticket for 98$ for hitting a fixed object and that wa it. Sorry for the vent. Tried venting to my girlfriend but she got pissed saying I wa calling her parents bad parents. Which in my eyes they are. Aven my girlfriends brother who's my age is and alchoholic. He drinks every night and drives home every night I tell him I can take you where ever your going and pick you up just don't drive and he says no ill be fine. So I let it go. He has severe depression and he says the only thing that makes hit feel better is a fat blunt. Alright rant over Sorry to hear about the accident man. Hope that the spoiled little bitch gets punished. Her stupid ass could have killed someone... This is why teenagers are dangerous behind the wheel...Also I hope your girlfriends brother catches a DUI and goes to jail so maybe he will wise the fuck up before he kills some innocent person. I fuckin hate ignorant assholes like him Because some poor person driving home will get injured/killed when he runs a light or stopsign or some shit and he will walk away I agree with you LT. He actually went to a AA meeting last week for the first time and he says he wants to keep going Buildlog: http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/146515-2007-monte-carlo-ls-build-new-plans-with-dc-audio/ TEAM DC AUDIO www.Dcsoundlab.com
cubs_fan0718 Posted December 2, 2012 Report Posted December 2, 2012 That will buff out lol They should make it a law in every state, that you cant have your license until your 18. I know when i was in school they had a certain amount of hours you were supposed to drive with your parents, now they've doubled or tripled the hours and IMO thats still not enough. 06 Impala SSKenwood Excelon DDX593 Ampere Audio 150.4 Ampere Audio 5K1 XS D4700 (front)Mechman 320a Alt. w/ Big 3 Lots of Second Skin Damplifier Under Construction for 2017
Skullz Posted December 2, 2012 Report Posted December 2, 2012 There is so much i would like to say but will just leave it with this. It's sad that someone will have to pay a terrible price for her actions when the time comes cause of her irresponsibility, lack of sympathy, lack of empathy, and total lack of respect for everyone and herself. 01 Ford focus ZX3 Pioneer AVH-X491BHS PPI PC 4800.2 Morel Maximo 6.5" x2
LoudBimmer Posted December 2, 2012 Report Posted December 2, 2012 Look at the bright side. When her sister turns 18, you can have some fun.
TigerTony Posted December 2, 2012 Report Posted December 2, 2012 Stupid drivers like your girlfriends sister ruin it for the ones who actually drive right. Shes not going to learn a lesson and shes probably going to crash again. Her parents need to step in more, they are part of the problem it looks like.
sayhuh? Posted December 2, 2012 Report Posted December 2, 2012 My girl I kept trying to swipe my screen to unlock her, but nothing happened...booo. Blown
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.