sayhuh? Posted December 2, 2012 Report Posted December 2, 2012 Thanks Steve, David and who ever else contributes to this great site, and the usual crew for the lessons of car audio... oh and everyone else. I was out of the game for MANY years and learned a lot in the past 4 years with a lot to still learn. Def some cool peeps on this site! Here's to many more! Blown
JEMT8 Posted December 2, 2012 Report Posted December 2, 2012 I'm pretty sure I'm creeping up on 3 years this month it's weird to think I have checked this site almost every day for that amount of time. I still feel like a noob though formerly known as Jaylor Swift
KillaCam Posted December 2, 2012 Report Posted December 2, 2012 Yup learn a lot on here. Will be my 3rd year this month. I'm pretty sure I'm creeping up on 3 years this month it's weird to think I have checked this site almost every day for that amount of time. I still feel like a noob though We joined on the same day lol And the fact more than one person agrees does not make it a circle jerk, it makes it a bukkake scene and you're in the middle Chick took 3 shots of Jager, and then, pissed in my mouth.. B5 Passat Build Log
inm Posted December 3, 2012 Report Posted December 3, 2012 A little over 3 years for me, if I'm doing my mathin' right. On 2/28/2013 at 2:52 PM, Chaise said: "Now spread your butt cheeks so I can zap your asshole."
TeamHT Posted December 3, 2012 Report Posted December 3, 2012 Almost 3 years for me Tell me...does this smell like chloroform to you?
Skullz Posted December 3, 2012 Report Posted December 3, 2012 3 1/4 years here and have enjoyed every minute of it, and will continue to enjoy this awesome site. 01 Ford focus ZX3 Pioneer AVH-X491BHS PPI PC 4800.2 Morel Maximo 6.5" x2
armykyle1 Posted December 3, 2012 Report Posted December 3, 2012 Damn, that's a good bit of time. TEAM XS POWERTEAM HEAVY HERTZMy build- http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/194454-e46-bmw-build-pos/#entry2914134youtube- http://www.youtube.com/user/armykyle1big build starting
andygardner Posted December 3, 2012 Report Posted December 3, 2012 Only been here a year. Still a n00b. But over that year I have learned enough that I feel like I have enough knowledge to throw about 2k watts out of my trunk. I learned how stupid I used to be when it came to this hobby. I love this place. I'll be here for the next few years for sure.
SnowDrifter Posted December 3, 2012 Report Posted December 3, 2012 2 years for me. Only really been active the past year though. ~~~~~~~~SAY NO TO PHOTOBUCKET~~~~~~~~ Snow's DD-1 tracks here: https://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/167433-snows-dd-1-tracks/ My take on OFC vs CCA: https://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/110381-things-that-piss-you-off-in-the-car-audio-world/?do=findComment&comment=2461444
n8ball2013 Posted December 3, 2012 Report Posted December 3, 2012 ive been here a while THERE IS NO BUILD LOG! 1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab Alpine CDA-9887 4 Team Fi 15s 2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0 2 Ampere Audio 150.4 3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound! 8 XS Power d3400 6 XS power d680 Second Skin Stinger Tsunami Wiring Sky High A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.