Keith77 Posted December 8, 2012 Report Posted December 8, 2012 hahaha just tell her to hit the add to cart button. No need to explain Thats cool. Im way too old to be upset by shit like that. Your name is winston. Your own parents hated you even before you were born. My penis is bigger than your penis I'm far from loud and my roof/headliner flaps around like Adam's ass on a windy day. I think it depends more on the structure of the vehicle.
S15_Silvia Posted December 8, 2012 Report Posted December 8, 2012 Random stocking stuffer I added in to the gifts for my girl: bottle of Herbal Essences 'Honey, I'm Strong' shampoo that I wrote "Because you're so strong" on. Lulz 2016 Subaru BRZ | Sony XAV-AX100 | Rockford Fosgate DSM 4080 & DSM 40ix | On 6/6/2012 at 6:32 PM, 'LZTYBRN' said: 3. Don't put speakers outside the car unless you are the ice cream man. My feedback thread
SojiaRaggs9000 Posted December 8, 2012 Report Posted December 8, 2012 Got 1 sister a pair of kicks, got another sister Black Ops II (shes a gamer) , got my mom a new Wii sensor and wii plus remote (since her cats ate her old one) and i got my girl a watch (because she's always asking me what time it is). * Eclipse CD3200 with PAC SWI-CAN2 and SW-ECL2 Steering Wheel Controls Interface* Pioneer D-Series Mids and Highs ( Fronts: TS-D1702C; Rears; TS-D1702R and Dash; TS-D1002R )* Rockford Fosgate PBR300X4 ( Mids and Highs Amp )* DC 3.5k with Dual Inputs; Custom Plexiglass Backing ( Sub Amp )* Rockford Fosgate Balanced Line Driver * One FULLY LOADED ~ 10" DC m2 XL* Custom Built Carpeted Ported Box Tuned to 32hz. Single Chamber With Volume of 1.44618³ ft ; 1.13216³ ft After Displacement* Custom Built Carpeted Trunk Wall with Added Fans for Amplifier Cooling* MechMan 240a High Output Alternator * KnuKonceptz Krystal Kable RCA Cables* Upgraded Electrical With 1/0 KnuKonceptz Kolossus Fleks Kable and 1/0 Sky High Car Audio Cable* Five Exide Orbital ORB34M Marine 12 Volt Batteries* PowerMaster XS D3100 12 Volt Battery My 2008 Chrysler 300 Limited - SuperCharged 3.5L V6 - UBL My Old 2005 Ford Taurus - CarDomain - Vehicle Was Sold
Baydestrian Posted December 9, 2012 Report Posted December 9, 2012 Maybe a Keurig, thats what I got for my mom, well with the help of my two sisters since they are expensive lol 2015 Mazda 6 JVF Customz 4.0 Proto 15>Wolfram W4500 @ .5ohm 2 Sundown Neo 6.5 + 2 CT Meso Tweeters (Front) x Kicker KS6.5 (Rear)>JL Audio VX400/4i NSB-AMG35 (front) / 40ah Lithium Headway (Rear) built by Erni Audio & Electrical
8ight Posted December 9, 2012 Report Posted December 9, 2012 My wife just told me I suck to shop for you cause I don't have normal hobbies or ones she understands. Imagine if I gas said that Yeah with hyperlinks to buy everything. It sucks because she doesn't know what it is You scare everyone shitless here on a regular basis; and this...? n8n8n8 I'm gonna hate
alaskanzx5 Posted December 9, 2012 Report Posted December 9, 2012 spa day out for the girls is always a winner. specaily around this time of the year with the cold weather and stressful holidays. t1500bdcp 2 t2d4 15" 1 t600.4 1 t400.2 1 set p1 tweets singer alt, tons of wiring, smd vm-1, 80prs, back seat delete, still in the works, aiming for a 145-147 with the ability to play 25hz up to 50hz.
soundstream15 Posted December 9, 2012 Report Posted December 9, 2012 Spa day for sure. Unless you know something they've been wanting. Got my wife a camera and power locks for her car. Last time I got a women what she wanted, she acted excited for about a week, and has given me hit or it for months. The again... I guess Zumba Fitness for wii isn't that great of a Valentine's present... I take it she left you after the gift? Lol if I got my woman that. O I would be dead!!
bangbang5656 Posted December 10, 2012 Author Report Posted December 10, 2012 I think im going to stick to the spa day for all 3 of them. My fiance is getting her wedding band as part of her gift too so she better be happy. I mean she gets diamonds and a free spa day? She better be giving me an unforgettable gift this Christmas too. ( I always get gift cards, cologne and shirts.......)
Chris Hammer Posted December 10, 2012 Report Posted December 10, 2012 Im not reading this whole thing..but I got my girls a $2xx juicy purse and a Pair of $1xx lucky jeans. Did my shopping weekend after black friday and the mall near my dads had crazy sales. The Juicy purse was marked 40% off and when I talked to the sales person it was already marked down I guess..so a sale on a sale I picked it up for 60$....and the jeans were over 60% off ....I barely spent over 100$ for the two... I think I did good this christmas haha... the purse = brownie points for the next year lol. MY BUILD *****http://tinyurl.com/gmcbuild***** Vehicles 2005 GMC Canyon CB1000r - Currently where any future funds are going. (exhasut,bazzaz, ohlins shock, screen, etc.) crf250r - Used to be race bike..now I just trail ride..practice at the track on it. CH80 - Daily beater (when nice weather)best 150$ ever spent. 100+mpg Sold to: Skullz - pstone11 - Leo1103 - Volvo 63' - pavelpardo - imnew59585 Shower farts still piss me off.I think theyre pretty neat. When the water runs down your crack as you let one out... its like shitting in a crockpot.
noe619 Posted December 10, 2012 Report Posted December 10, 2012 http://www.sephora.com/blockbuster-makeup-palette-P375508?skuId=1441302 has good reviews, I will be getting this
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.