TeamHT Posted December 10, 2012 Report Posted December 10, 2012 Always wanted to do something like this but I've been so busy I can't even find the time to put up the lights. I light my house up every year...oh well Tell me...does this smell like chloroform to you?
DubNDodge Posted December 10, 2012 Author Report Posted December 10, 2012 I would love to see some of the reactions from the drivers going by '01 Dodge Stratass Sealed Trunk Build Log 2008 Honda Fit Sport Build Log On 10/3/2013 at 10:00 AM, ROLEXrifleman said: Anyone who says they knew everything they wanted out of life at 19 can go suck a bag of dicks cause they are lying to themselves or brought up in a cult.
Herokight Posted December 10, 2012 Report Posted December 10, 2012 I would love to see some of the reactions from the drivers going by I'd park and watch that shit. Lane AKA HeroKight '96 Jeep Cherokee Classic 4x4 R.I.P. Molliboo $200 for new tires, on a jeep!? Is she stealing them or building them with a heat gun and rubber bands? You hear that????That's a category 5 shit storm coming n8: hey you doing today. What's it like being a bitch? you can pm me if you'd like to explain why you arent one. Just like you did for your vs threads. ^^^Rules. Follow them.^^^
Lbox88 Posted December 10, 2012 Report Posted December 10, 2012 How do they do this? Computer controlled sections of lights? I believe it's set up pretty much the same way as the lighting cues at an actual Skrillex show. Lots of hand-set timing in a computer program. Or it's set up so certain lights respond to certain frequencies. Can't for the life of me remember what it's called, I almost made a mini version in college on a proto board. UBL | Build Log
LoudBimmer Posted December 10, 2012 Report Posted December 10, 2012 around 10-15G's in lights and system set up right there. Here's halloween video
sprkn_ranger Posted December 10, 2012 Report Posted December 10, 2012 www.lightorama.com Has everything you need to make it happen. If your more of a DIY'er then go to www.diylightanimation.com and read their forums a bit and get in on their coop buys. Way cheaper to do it that way but light-o-Rama is a lot easier to get started. Check out my build log! 4 Havocs in a blowthrough http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/187506-sprkn-rangers-blowthrough-build/
Emmet Posted December 10, 2012 Report Posted December 10, 2012 around 10-15G's in lights and system set up right there. 10-15 grand? LOL no.. He used 35000 leds and 2 32 channel light o rama controllers They're about 350 dollars each. Leds are pretty cheap too. i shook this one kids hand and it just folded in mine. long story short i fucked his girlfriendso.. yeah.. You want this to happen to you? Give decent handshakes people. I was gifted with an innate ability to distribute wholesale ass beatings in a timely and orderly fashion.
meade916 Posted December 10, 2012 Report Posted December 10, 2012 why do people continue to post video's in this section even though we have a video section? I figured me deleting them every single day and making a post about deleting them would be a good hint, but i guess not. PLEASE USE THE VIDEO SECTION next time. Thanks! All SMD products + MORE available at my store here! https://wccaraudio.com/ Subscribe to My Youtube Channel! Over 1,000,000 subscribers strong! Turn on your notifications! http://www.youtube.com/meade916 Follow My Instagram! Daily live feeds from the shop, exclusive content way before it hits my Youtube channel...and little squares with photo's in them http://www.instagram.com/meade916 The Official SMD Facebook fan Page https://www.facebook.com/SteveMeadeDesigns/ Follow my Tweet (Twitter) http://www.Twitter.com/meade916
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.