Connecticut Tragedy!! WTF

http://de.wikipedia.org/w/index.php?title=Datei:Draw_Toetungsdelikte_de_cd_usa_kol_sa.png&filetimestamp=20071205092918

{{Information |Description= Murders in Germany, Canada, USA, Columbia, South Africa in relation. It is given the relation delict/100.000 people with gun and other weapons |Source= different statistics from Small Arms Survey and the named states |Date= 27.

The orange bar is homicide by gun the yellow by knifes and other handweapons. You see no biggie here!

Here the Wiki about gun violence in the US http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gun_violence_in_the_United_States

"in the abundance of water, the fool is thirsty" Bob Marley

this is so tragic!!! and how the hell is these mental disabled kids getting into the gun stash anyways? do they not lock there guns when they are not being used?

Banner_468x60.jpg

REP

Then there are people like this as well. Bunch of narcissistic asses who are only concerned about themselves.

563770_4399722023716_842736601_n.jpg

this is so fucked up. goddamn.

I hate long signatures....

...what the fuck is wrong wiht you you fucking fuckity fuck fuck head...

Mtnbikecrazy55 Feedback

My sincerest and deepest prayers to the families and friends of those effected by this horrid tragedy. I cant imagine, nor want to, what these families are going through. My anger and disgust of the whole occurance, words cannot describe. Being a father of 2 small children, I wouldnt know what to do with myself if i lost them to this type of violence.

Also...stop with the gun control bullshit in this thread, you wanna talk about it make a new thread. Leave this thread focused on the 20 children that are no longer able to play in the mud, play with their friends, just be little kids. Focus on the countless others, children, families, and friends that will now live the remainder of their years remembering this tragedy very vividly.

My heart goes out to all those lost/effected in this tragedy, may those persons' be in our hearts and prayers. R.I.P.

Pioneer AVH480

Zapco ST5XII amplifier

Stevens Audio 6.5" components (passive)

Onyx Subwoofer

Sky High OFC wiring

I am surprised no one has made mention of the fact that heartless fuckhead reporters were trying to interview children at the school in the aftermath.... I believe those assholes should be locked the fuck up.

My last comment is if this prick entered the office and the intercom was on and shots could be heard.. Then how come teachers werent locking classroom doors or something to that effect...

Not trying to sound heartless just wondering why some other things didnt come into play here. I know its easy to analyze from an outside perspective when you aren't driven by sheer terror and panic

Team MaxRetribution

Si Vis Pacem Parabellum
Id rather be judged by 12 than carried by 6

Bowhunting- Life Begins and Ends at Full Draw

Bowhunting Team Fatal Trajectory Hunt Team

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/49335-sick96vtecaccords-t-line-build/?hl=sick96vtecaccord << Accord Build

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/68498-smokedout08impalas-tline-build/?hl=+sick96vtecaccord << Impala T-line build

Rebassed.com for all your music needs 👌

The media is what is wrong here. They make shit heads seems like celebrities they get the fame not the ones that lost their life's. They need to focus on the kiddos and the people that lost their life's cause of that shitstick.

I agree with smoke tho those fuckers should have not interview the kids after all that.

Again my thoughts and prayers go out the the all the families involved.

Thats cool. Im way too old to be upset by shit like that. Your name is winston. Your own parents hated you even before you were born.

My penis is bigger than your penis

I'm far from loud and my roof/headliner flaps around like Adam's ass on a windy day. I think it depends more on the structure of the vehicle.

Archived