Jump to content

One of the most ignorant things I've ever read..


Recommended Posts

Posted

Hate it when they do stupid crap like this....

I'm a christian and even I want to go stab them...

Posted

When the KKK steps up and says.... Whoa guys, this is a bit much....

That's when you know some churches are fucked up and need to be burned on Sunday mass.... Just saying.

Fuck those weird hillshaveeyes church obsessed hicks. That's fucking ridiculous..... Gods judgment for accepting gays? If I didn't have so many red neck friends I'd really say some bullshit. But I know there are some red neck bass heads and I mean no disrespect to you guys. Keep bumpin!

My old YouTube channel : http://www.youtube.com/user/SwordLords1234?feature=mhee

My old build log : http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/161872-96-accord-b2-sundown-sky-high-dc-power-re-re-build-for-heatwave/page-37

My New Build - http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/207041-2016-mazda-6-sql-build/

2016 Mazda 6 Touring

JL Fix 86 - OEM signal correction

B2 prototype DSP 6to8

B2 Ref63 - 3 way active set

2 B2 Class H quattro's

1 B2 Zero.5R @.5

2 B2 HNv3 12 d2

B2 SLIP40 - Lithium in the trunk

Northstar Group 35 under the hood

100ft 2/0 welding cable

30ft 4ga welding cable

20ft 8ga welding cable

All stinger OFC speaker wire

Soundrive custom RCA's

Tons of attention to detail.... Can it be perfect?

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 2926 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...