anonymous vs westboro

LOL Been following this and posted it about a week ago. Anon has been hitting them nonstop for about a week now. From some of what I have read, they have been hit pretty hard and not just websites. :)

Boo to Steve locking my thread as a repost :P

Wasn't it first? LOL

Tell me...does this smell like chloroform to you?

1996 GMC Sonoma
Four Fi BTL Neo 18's In 2:1 6th Order Bandpass
2 Ampere 5k's @ .5

TEAM FI
TEAM #LITHIUMCANTDEMO

On 10/20/2013 at 0:37 AM, KillaCam said:

Fucking with a Prius driver is like making fun of a disabled kid. Pussies.

Haha I have Anonymous liked on facebook. They post their news and all that.

1996 GMC Sonoma
Four Fi BTL Neo 18's In 2:1 6th Order Bandpass
2 Ampere 5k's @ .5

TEAM FI
TEAM #LITHIUMCANTDEMO

On 10/20/2013 at 0:37 AM, KillaCam said:

Fucking with a Prius driver is like making fun of a disabled kid. Pussies.

N8 called it. I read an article about "a bunch of riders" locking arms, and keep westboro far enough away.

I'll try and post it,.. If I can. If someone else would, id appreciate it.

Either way, it brought a smile to my face.

EDIT-

http://nation.foxnews.com/connecticut-elementary-school-shooting/2012/12/20/bikers-turn-out-protect-newtown-mourners-westboro-baptist-church

Freaking awesome..... dig it....

I had a run in with WBC in topeka ks a few years back and have personally seen that crazy bitch in action when Lewis Black was doing a comedy show. (in god we rust) They were singing a bunch of 80's rock songs but they had changed the lyrics to spout their hate. The funniest part was one of the songs they were using was a Queen song called "Another one bites the dust". The song was written and preformed by Feddie Mercury who didn't hide the fact that he was gay. They were also trying to block people from getting in and were screaming in people's face's that if they go to the Lewis Black show they would go to hell.

A few years before that a co worker of mine attended a funeral for a fallen soldier in eastern Ks and they showed up there starting a bunch of shit. One of WBC m cultist's got too close to somebody related to the soldier and got laid out. All said and done 2 wbc got hit with a pair of nighty nights and a third ended up in the hospital. WBC could not find a judge that was willing to prosecute.

BMW 325i Kenwood KVT-647DVD

re xxx components

re 6.5 FR's

2 RE XXX 12's

2 US amps MD3D's

2 batcap 4k's

The FDNY created a Human Shield around the Funeral of a Fallen victim from Newtown, CT. They were protecting the family and funeral guests from the horrible Westboro Church and their nasty words and ways!! God Bless You FDNY for protecting the already emotional family from those horrible people!!!

156156_10151305602654111_1577972315_n.jpg

Bikers show up to protect mourners from Westboro Baptist protest

Bikers seem to have thwarted attempts by the Westboro Baptist Church to protest the funeral of Newtown, Conn., shooting victim Principal Dawn Hochsprung.

The vocal right-wing Christian group, whose website is godhatesfags.com, produced a video called "God Sent the Shooter," and has blamed the massacre on gay marriage. It put Hochsprung's funeral on its online "picket schedule."

But there was no sign of the church group, as local newspaper the Newtown Patch live-blogged throughout the day with updates, and reported that people had arrived from as far away as Massachusetts to protect the mourners -- just in case.

Bikers from New York formed a formidable-looking wall of motorcyles.

Late in the day the Patch wrote: "Applause erupted in the crowd ... as it was announced that members of the Westboro Baptist Church were not coming to protest at the wake."

As of Wednesday afternoon, nearly a quarter million people had signed a WhiteHouse.gov petition -- created Dec. 14, the day of the Sandy Hook shooting -- to "legally recognize Westboro Baptist Church as a hate group."

1297354434056_ORIGINAL.jpg?quality=80&size=650x&stmp=1355961517770

Archived