Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Posted

ohh the days of high school... how I miss them. I used to just sign my self out or get coach to write me passes whenever I didn't want to goto class.

My sister says now there is an automated system that tracks your attendance and proceeds to call your parents if you skip.

-Installer for Duke's Car Stereo

2000 Pontiac Grand Prix - Ported Eaton M90 S/C, 3.5" pulley, XS Power Headers, 1.9 Rockers, FWI, Poly Motor Mounts, Custom Tune.

RF T1000-1bdCP and T400-4

Boston Acoustics SPG 555

Kenwood eXcelon 995

RF Punch 6.5" components and MB Quart Premium 6x9"s

Powermaster Alternator, YellowTop D34, Vmax CT1000

Posted
ohh the days of high school... how I miss them. I used to just sign my self out or get coach to write me passes whenever I didn't want to goto class.

My sister says now there is an automated system that tracks your attendance and proceeds to call your parents if you skip.

Ya my brother and his friend about a month ago found that out the hard way My bro called his buddy a pass in and then the school called his friends dad and he said no i diidnt call it in and the school went pyscho about it

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 5126 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...