Congrats BMpolk20001

God damn, I haven't seen such a failtacular extravaganza since Carshateme was able to post without mod consent first.

whatever happened to that guy

Last I knew, his account was restricted after the forum update so if he ever wants to make a post, it has to be approved LOLOLOL. That was a while ago though, so confirmation from a mod would be nice.

He cries on CACO how horrible SMD forums are and how none of us know anything and he is now a part of the hate SMD bandwagon. Honestly, he just hates the fact here almost everyone called him out on his lies, bullshit, and sad attempts at trolling.

DOn't see it there. Link?

SMD Super Seller

My Feedback Thread

God damn, I haven't seen such a failtacular extravaganza since Carshateme was able to post without mod consent first.

Last I knew, his account was restricted after the forum update so if he ever wants to make a post, it has to be approved LOLOLOL. That was a while ago though, so confirmation from a mod would be nice.

He cries on CACO how horrible SMD forums are and how none of us know anything and he is now a part of the hate SMD bandwagon. Honestly, he just hates the fact here almost everyone called him out on his lies, bullshit, and sad attempts at trolling.

typical

oh damn i didn't realize we were all waiting for 149 to zap him LOL - my bad.

but on the real, the posts i saw were highly annoying and it was obvious what was going on. So i took care of it before i saw this post.

damn, i feel bad, you guys were all playing a game and i stepped in, took my football, and went home. haha

put it at 149 and lock it there :D

2x

it would be funny seeing him try and get the 150 post.. i bet it would be on the for sale section

just give the ball back and let us play.

put him back to 120 let it build to 149 then lock it in.

t1500bdcp

2 t2d4 15"

1 t600.4

1 t400.2

1 set p1 tweets

singer alt, tons of wiring, smd vm-1, 80prs, back seat delete, still in the works, aiming for a 145-147 with the ability to play 25hz up to 50hz.

He is at 120 posts, we have succesfully fed the troll

not anymore. Reduced down to 20 and that was being generous.

LOL why 20??? give me ZERO 0. Aye cuhz i enjoyed fucking widd yuh clowns on here lil internet bullshit but back to getting money and fucking bitches holla!!

If I get bored enough again i might think about coming back but happy new years and merry motha fuckin xmas to yall! Whoop!!.... Thinking about which Lac imma drive tomorrow?? And aye yall know it was all fun and games though so remember it write it down take a picture i dont give a fuuuucckk!! (bmpolk20001 moonwalks out the chatbox) <--- Thats some boss ass playa shyt right there

LOL

I find when people have to say how special, cool, baller, pimping they usually aren't. Obviously you have to sell the equipment to pay the down payment on that "lac", lol. Because everyone with money is buying my grandmas car, lol

Tell me...does this smell like chloroform to you?

Archived