WOW, who is this guy and why have we never seen him before?

So much wrong info in that video it's not even funny. He undercuts his argument about blacks voting for Obama because he was black by saying they'll vote for any democrat. The stupidity is strong with this one. Allen West you have a kindred spirit out there.

And you completely miss the point. You were probably one of the people who voted without knowing why you were voting for who you did.

So much wrong info in that video it's not even funny. He undercuts his argument about blacks voting for Obama because he was black by saying they'll vote for any democrat. The stupidity is strong with this one. Allen West you have a kindred spirit out there.

And you completely miss the point. You were probably one of the people who voted without knowing why you were voting for who you did.

What exactly would be his point? That he hates his own race? That all the "savage monkey niggroes" (misspelled purposely) out there just want handouts. Or that he hates "Barack Hussein Obama". I think it's funny he thinks blacks have been brainwashed by Democrats but it's obvious he has been brainwashed to talk about his own people the way he does. And I definitely know why I voted for who I did.

I meant him posting it, and im not offended after watching it all i understood what he was saying, but the beginning seemed racist as fuck and i thought it was just some dumb white kid posting shit being dumb! After watching it all i actually liked the video young blacks do need to wake up. I'm Black and didn't vote in the election because i didn't see how either candidate was looking out for me.

This guy has alot of videos actually. IIRC

THERE IS NO BUILD LOG!

1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab

Alpine CDA-9887

4 Team Fi 15s

2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0

2 Ampere Audio 150.4

3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets

Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound!

8 XS Power d3400

6 XS power d680

Second Skin

Stinger

Tsunami Wiring

Sky High

A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.

Another YT guy I like goes by the name MrColinNoir... He is a young black man that tells it how it is and doesnt hold back.. I dont think he is quite as wide open as the guy was but he is NOT afraid to post his political beliefs

Team MaxRetribution

Si Vis Pacem Parabellum
Id rather be judged by 12 than carried by 6

Bowhunting- Life Begins and Ends at Full Draw

Bowhunting Team Fatal Trajectory Hunt Team

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/49335-sick96vtecaccords-t-line-build/?hl=sick96vtecaccord << Accord Build

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/68498-smokedout08impalas-tline-build/?hl=+sick96vtecaccord << Impala T-line build

Rebassed.com for all your music needs 👌

colin is a gun guy.

THERE IS NO BUILD LOG!

1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab

Alpine CDA-9887

4 Team Fi 15s

2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0

2 Ampere Audio 150.4

3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets

Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound!

8 XS Power d3400

6 XS power d680

Second Skin

Stinger

Tsunami Wiring

Sky High

A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.

What exactly would be his point? That he hates his own race? That all the "savage monkey niggroes" (misspelled purposely) out there just want handouts. Or that he hates "Barack Hussein Obama". I think it's funny he thinks blacks have been brainwashed by Democrats but it's obvious he has been brainwashed to talk about his own people the way he does. And I definitely know why I voted for who I did.

Im sorry, I thought we where all Americas. I didn't know we had to stick up for our race no matter the issue. I'm half black myself and i understand this guys words quite clearly. Although, you don't need to be "black" to relate to the issue at hand. You comment about him saying "niggroes" alot. Well let me tell you this... there is a difference between a black men and "niggoes". Which is the lack of mental capability to think and act of your own accord. These people are also the same ones that blame the government for all their short coming but at the same time they always have their hands out.

perfect example right here:

* Eclipse CD3200 with PAC SWI-CAN2 and SW-ECL2 Steering Wheel Controls Interface
* Pioneer D-Series Mids and Highs ( Fronts: TS-D1702C; Rears; TS-D1702R and Dash; TS-D1002R )
* Rockford Fosgate PBR300X4 ( Mids and Highs Amp )
* DC 3.5k with Dual Inputs; Custom Plexiglass Backing ( Sub Amp )
* Rockford Fosgate Balanced Line Driver

* One FULLY LOADED ~ 10" DC m2 XL
* Custom Built Carpeted Ported Box Tuned to 32hz. Single Chamber With Volume of 1.44618³ ft ; 1.13216³ ft After Displacement
* Custom Built Carpeted Trunk Wall with Added Fans for Amplifier Cooling
* MechMan 240a High Output Alternator

* KnuKonceptz Krystal Kable RCA Cables
* Upgraded Electrical With 1/0 KnuKonceptz Kolossus Fleks Kable and 1/0 Sky High Car Audio Cable
* Five Exide Orbital ORB34M Marine 12 Volt Batteries
* PowerMaster XS D3100 12 Volt Battery

My 2008 Chrysler 300 Limited - SuperCharged 3.5L V6 - UBL

My Old 2005 Ford Taurus - CarDomain - Vehicle Was Sold

Another YT guy I like goes by the name MrColinNoir... He is a young black man that tells it how it is and doesnt hold back.. I dont think he is quite as wide open as the guy was but he is NOT afraid to post his political beliefs

check out TMOT, he is a black guy from GA and he is alot more abrasive than 5723michael is.

Owner of BigAss Ports

VTLOGOnotext.jpg.667f65a91c14a3f8b00ad9ab5ecdb92f.jpg

Archived