revoracing247 Posted January 6, 2013 Report Posted January 6, 2013 in all honesty i don't listen to rap and that sort of music except for the bass so if im alone and i'm in a "bassy" mood then i'll bump it. but i feel bad when im with someone so i usually don't play that stuff then. also i still turn it down in parking lots and ect. ~ If it was easy, everybody would be doing it ~
OrionStang Posted January 6, 2013 Report Posted January 6, 2013 A lot of songs with "offensive lyrics" have some of the best beats, so hell fucking no, I don't sensor. Freedom of speech, baby. And IDGAF what anybody thinks. SMD Super Seller My Feedback Thread
MrSkippyJ Posted January 6, 2013 Report Posted January 6, 2013 Nope why not? F150: Stock 2019 Harley Road Glide: Amp: TM400Xad - 4 channel 400 watt Processor: DSR1 Fairing (Front) 6.5s -MMats PA601cx Lid (Rear) 6x9s - TMS69
soundstream15 Posted January 6, 2013 Report Posted January 6, 2013 I just turn it Down but when I hear lyrics like that I just laugh, have no idea why lol
DTS909 Posted January 6, 2013 Report Posted January 6, 2013 Yes VM-1 Pioneer DEH-80PRS Hertz HSK 165XL Arc Audio KS 300.2 Linear Power 1002 Full Mods Fi Audio Q 10s Sundown Audio Scv 3000 Big 3 XS Power D5100 Juice Box 20AH Singer Alternator Sky High Wire <p>My Ebay feedback. http://feedback.ebay...tab=AllFeedback
Noel989 Posted January 6, 2013 Report Posted January 6, 2013 Nope why not? Cause I rarely listen to music with sexual lyrics And it's not like they don't listen to it Plus I don't play music all the time while I past through a park or elementary sometimes Im just in the mood that I forget to turn it down So the odds of that happening are slim so why bother and try to "sensor" the music Build Log - http://www.stevemead...-cruiser-el-pt/
Noel989 Posted January 6, 2013 Report Posted January 6, 2013 The only thing I don't play loud is music that say nigga alot i eater skip it or turn it down Build Log - http://www.stevemead...-cruiser-el-pt/
8ight Posted January 6, 2013 Report Posted January 6, 2013 The only thing I don't play loud is music that say nigga alot i eater skip it or turn it down Loud 2 Chainz is my favorite thing in a white area of town I'm gonna hate
Cox Posted January 6, 2013 Report Posted January 6, 2013 A lot of songs with "offensive lyrics" have some of the best beats, so hell fucking no, I don't sensor. Freedom of speech, baby. And IDGAF what anybody thinks. Look man, I really don't mean any offense against you or your opinion, but I just wanted to state mine. I just just say have some respect around family places or younger kids. Think about if you had a kid and they came home saying something like "had that bitch sucking on my dick" or something along those lines. Once again not trying to start an argument, just expressing my opinion as you did yours. Kenwood Excelon x396AQ2200Fi Q 12XS D3400 XS XP30001/0 RADAFLEXStinger volt meter Mechman 240a alt
tacomaguy1 Posted January 6, 2013 Report Posted January 6, 2013 I blast that kind of stuff thru my horns under the truck....while passing by churches and elementary schools, in the middle of traffc Team Flex Issues
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.