Do you guys censor your music......

It's mainly rap hip hop music with these lyrics. I listen to all kinds of music so depending on the ppl around me it's what I listen to. If I'm at a high school I blast music with bad lyrics its what most ppl listen to at that age any. But around different ppl play different music

I normally try to avoid playing that sorta stuff... It rubs off on me the wrong way.

But if I am waiting to pick up my bro from school or something and I need to hurry him up, I'll just blast whatever I have playing for a second or 2 and he figures it out.

But in answering your question: yes, I do censor what I play especially in an environment like that where a lot of people can hear it

I only bump the finest music

Madonna, Dido, Aqua, all the music that people love

Surprisingly, Dido's songs have ridonkulous amounts of bass

Go ahead, go play "thank you" in your cars

i'll wait

2005 VW Jetta TDIStock headunit(2) Sundown Audio E-15s @ 35hzPower Acoustik BAMF 1250.2 (will be replaced with Cadence mono)GTMat 50mil Sound Dampener

http://natsurutech.blogspot.com/

I only bump the finest music

Madonna, Dido, Aqua, all the music that people love

Surprisingly, Dido's songs have ridonkulous amounts of bass

Go ahead, go play "thank you" in your cars

i'll wait

I'm afraid that's a matter of opinion

I'm gonna hate

Fuck no! this ain't church... However, Daily driving, I always play with my windows up, and no where near full-tilt. The only time people would actually hear the lyrics, is when I'm giving a demo in a parking lot.

2 HDC3 18's

AQ2200D

Much thanks for all the replies.

Ya' know, as I was reading through all of these, a very simple, clear thought came to me...... It's really all about respect. Everyone wants to recieve respect, but some people haven't yet made the connection that respect goes both ways.

And one other thing; I believe that when people are really rude with their systems, it only serves to give ALL loud systems / loud system owners, a bad name..... even though their are plenty of loud system owners with tons of respect for those around them.

All of this said, I'm not trying to sound like a saint :) LOL I've certainly played "not so clean" music, at pretty high levels, in places I probably shouldn't have.... either by a slip up.... or maybe I was just in a dick-headed mood :) I know, I know..... hard to believe " I " could ever be an A-hole, right ? ;) LOL

Thanks again for all the replies.

Peace,

Fish

Archived