Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Posted

Plenty of updates. Yesterday I made it out of bed to the couch and today I made it to work. :D

Designing, building, and shipping boxes. Yahoo IM - kingsuv00If the listening level is too loud, please inform the driver, so he can promptly pull over, and let you out.

not many cars can get me to pluggin my ears but this one.......damn. I mean the first minute is ok but that thing just really starts digging deeper and deeper in your earhole till you cant stand it no more. Seems like it does it with relative ease....16 12's on 8 amps.........gotta love it. :)

Posted

Only pink stickers adds deebees

Guess we aint getting no DBzzz added. Only Matte Black, Matte White, Blue & Red available.

12- DC Audio m2Lvl3 12's1- Hertz HSK3 way2- DC5K's2- ZX350.42- Stinger SP1500D batteries in rear3- runs of 1/0ga. to the rearTeam DC Audiodc-banner.jpgdcsoundlab.com

Quality is all in how you take pictures ;) I have plenty of projects that look WAY better on camera then in person :D

crazy to fit so many in so little. Reminds me of some of the porns I've seen?

Posted

Too bad techforce is kinda down the shitter. We need another good sticker shop.

under construction

I hate People with crappy primered cars rolling on hubcaps that are louder then me.

u hate c-fizzy?

Posted

Only pink stickers adds deebees

Guess we aint getting no DBzzz added. Only Matte Black, Matte White, Blue & Red available.

???Didn´t DC have pink dB´zzz adder´s and dustcap´s???

"in the abundance of water, the fool is thirsty" Bob Marley

Posted

That's what happens when you live in California. Your build log automatically becomes filled with shit talking.

under construction

I hate People with crappy primered cars rolling on hubcaps that are louder then me.

u hate c-fizzy?

Posted

That's what happens when you live in California. Your build log automatically becomes filled with shit talking.

Happens out here in Va too lol

My name is AdamThis is my Civic Build.7" Samsung Tab 2Kenwood KDC-X896Clarion EQS746Sundown X-15DC 3.5k @2ohmHatersGonnaHate's 02 Civic UBLELD Bypass for Honda Civic/Accord/FitDon's Jeep Grand Cherokee Rebuild

N8ball2013 - i think you'd stick your dick in a blender if it told you it was 40 wtih two kids your age. lol

srp365 - If posting were picking up bitches, I'd be going home single tonight

looks like tony montana sneezed in your car.

VbjgkeI.jpg

kNsESzw.jpg

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 1002 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...