kingsuv Posted January 22, 2013 Author Report Posted January 22, 2013 Not enough room for 4 more subs Designing, building, and shipping boxes. Yahoo IM - kingsuv00If the listening level is too loud, please inform the driver, so he can promptly pull over, and let you out. not many cars can get me to pluggin my ears but this one.......damn. I mean the first minute is ok but that thing just really starts digging deeper and deeper in your earhole till you cant stand it no more. Seems like it does it with relative ease....16 12's on 8 amps.........gotta love it.
I.V Posted January 22, 2013 Report Posted January 22, 2013 gonna looks sick bro 06 Trailblazer ss2 Team shok industries tsx 18sPhoenix Gold ''THE ONE''2 Phoenix gold 800.44 crescendo mp6.2 crescendo mp8bass processor Dc power 270xp 150ft 1/0 ofc sky high cable1 juicebox lithium 0.5kwh 14v/40ahkenwood dnx8120BCAE1.com YouTube channel : REaudioxxx1build log: http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/160106-trailblazer-ss-xxx/
scooter99 Posted January 23, 2013 Report Posted January 23, 2013 Not enough room for 4 more subs AWWW SHIT! Sorry bro, Mario, but if Bill says it aint gonna happen, you're shit outta luck, cause it ain't gonna happen. Facebook Page: S99Creations 2006 F250 Lariat Build
MarioB Posted January 23, 2013 Report Posted January 23, 2013 Oh its gonna happen. One way or another 12- DC Audio m2Lvl3 12's1- Hertz HSK3 way2- DC5K's2- ZX350.42- Stinger SP1500D batteries in rear3- runs of 1/0ga. to the rearTeam DC Audiodcsoundlab.com Quality is all in how you take pictures I have plenty of projects that look WAY better on camera then in person crazy to fit so many in so little. Reminds me of some of the porns I've seen?
JeremyN Posted January 23, 2013 Report Posted January 23, 2013 is this going to done for Autoramma ? Hopefully I hope so I did not get a chance to check out your car the last couple years ( went with the family ) but this year Ill be roaming around all day (sat or sun not sure ) trying to get MAX demos from everybody 2 12" Jeff Vue Customs 1 set MB Quart FSB 216 in doors1 American Bass 100.1 on sub1 Hertz EP2 on doorsJVC deck IPOD controlStock 105 amp alt DD-1big 3new build in Chevy caviler http://www.stevemead...chevy-cavalier/last set up in the ZX2 http://www.stevemead...-current-build/old build log http://www.stevemead...-1998-ford-zx2/ Gold is the money of kings, silver is the money of gentlemen, debt is the money of slaves. Just my .02c that shop needs keep those doors open so they have to charge for it if people think 10k is a lot then they should get into other hobbies.. like masturbating, cause any hobby cost money to maintain Lol no, I'm smarter than that bro haha. Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice..............go fuck yourself lol
Miguels Posted January 23, 2013 Report Posted January 23, 2013 my logshttp://www.stevemead...-my-new-set-up/my blow through loghttp://www.stevemead...future-updates/ 96 ss http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/164094-96-impala-ss-build/
kr15 Posted January 23, 2013 Report Posted January 23, 2013 good job on fitting all this shit in...on a side note, I used to like those old PBX subs Team Flex Issues Low tuning > God 2011 CALI AS1 STATE CHAMP
MarioB Posted January 23, 2013 Report Posted January 23, 2013 good job on fitting all this shit in... Fuckin CRAZY yo. lol 12- DC Audio m2Lvl3 12's1- Hertz HSK3 way2- DC5K's2- ZX350.42- Stinger SP1500D batteries in rear3- runs of 1/0ga. to the rearTeam DC Audiodcsoundlab.com Quality is all in how you take pictures I have plenty of projects that look WAY better on camera then in person crazy to fit so many in so little. Reminds me of some of the porns I've seen?
StreetMetalBen Posted January 23, 2013 Report Posted January 23, 2013 Now THIS is going to be an awesome wall! Keep up the good work! ... BILL! Will neeeeeeds metal so i can bag his truck!! I still owe him for my BOX!
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.