Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Posted
:shok: sweeeet

AA-Atomic-Clif Designs-DC-Diamond-Digital Designs-Directed-Eclipse-Fi-Hertz-Hifonics-Kenwood-Memphis-Phoenix Gold-Pioneer-PPI-PSi-Stinger-Sundown-TC Sounds-Viper-Zapco

Posted

Got about 30 more hours of fiberglassing to do lol

You get the next 2 hour time in the car. Or 20 min by Will's timeframe. We wont tell him he lost an hour plus of his life last night

Designing, building, and shipping boxes. Yahoo IM - kingsuv00If the listening level is too loud, please inform the driver, so he can promptly pull over, and let you out.

not many cars can get me to pluggin my ears but this one.......damn. I mean the first minute is ok but that thing just really starts digging deeper and deeper in your earhole till you cant stand it no more. Seems like it does it with relative ease....16 12's on 8 amps.........gotta love it. :)

Posted

Ya but at least I have until the weekend lol

under construction

I hate People with crappy primered cars rolling on hubcaps that are louder then me.

u hate c-fizzy?

Posted

It needs to be louder than a 155 on music just saying :peepwall:

Looks good keep it up

:( wish I didn't have to sell that deadner at least it go used and not sitting in mmy closet seeing how much it covered I think the 3 boxes I have left will do

Have you ever had your woofers blown?

Posted

pics or vid of said 155? and at what frequency range ;)

Designing, building, and shipping boxes. Yahoo IM - kingsuv00If the listening level is too loud, please inform the driver, so he can promptly pull over, and let you out.

not many cars can get me to pluggin my ears but this one.......damn. I mean the first minute is ok but that thing just really starts digging deeper and deeper in your earhole till you cant stand it no more. Seems like it does it with relative ease....16 12's on 8 amps.........gotta love it. :)

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 1136 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...