2012 SYSTEM OF THE YEAR!! BEST OF 2012!!

2012 SYSTEM OF THE YEAR!!!  

217 members have voted

1. 1. 2012 SYSTEM OF THE YEAR!!!

Hard choice, but voted.

Lane AKA HeroKight

'96 Jeep Cherokee Classic 4x4

R.I.P. Molliboo

$200 for new tires, on a jeep!? Is she stealing them or building them with a heat gun and rubber bands?

You hear that????

That's a category 5 shit storm coming

n8: hey you doing today. What's it like being a bitch? you can pm me if you'd like to explain why you arent one. Just like you did for your vs threads.

^^^Rules. Follow them.^^^

Go Corona got my vote.

1999 Lincoln Town Car-(build underway)

- (2) SA15s, 4th order, DAT 2500.1, O2 mids n highs, 250a alt, HC 2400, Big 3....

1994 Pontiac T/A for speeding tickets.-

- Currently on jack stands, wanting to be a real race car

"Your local forecast, all the ladies in the metro area should expect to see 8 inches tonight" - The Todd

Decaf, on 01 November 2011 - 02:38 PM, said:

i provide the ammo for destruction, the trigger finger is connected to the volume knob tho

URBAN GORILLA AUDIO

i just want to say that sotm or year in this case is never realy about what is or isnt in the build. its about the hard work people put into the build. its to show the people that put all the hard work into the build that they did it for a reason. yeah simply knowing you did it by yourself and knowing you did good is important but to see people vote for you in a contest like this and win realy makes the people that put the build together feel even better about it. it doesnt matter if its just a single 10 with some door speakers and amp. its the custom work that took hours of planning and then hours of building that matters.

each one of these builds have a great amount of work in them. each one looks good and im sure sounds good. however not a single one is the same as the others. its not a vote of what is best. its a vote of what everyone likes the most. dont vote for the person, vote for the build.

good luck to everyone in the soty contest.

t1500bdcp

2 t2d4 15"

1 t600.4

1 t400.2

1 set p1 tweets

singer alt, tons of wiring, smd vm-1, 80prs, back seat delete, still in the works, aiming for a 145-147 with the ability to play 25hz up to 50hz.

All the builds in here are Awsome to me. Everyone has put their heart into the build. To make what they feel and see come to life. Like an artiest would on a painting. I had to vote for old school this round. Collin got mine. Good luck guys.

Of the 12 builds here, I am caught between 3; SQ, Orange and Green. I think I have to go with Green though, I have been following it for a while and I think it is hands down my favorite build and one of the nicest this year. That's not taking away from Cableguys sexy, beautifully sounding SQ work of art or OrangeJuiced sexy touch the floor make that ass scrape beast, or any of the other candidates, but Jeff's big green monster is going to be my vote it just stands apart.

Good Luck to all those deserving of such an illustrious title :good:

Bump for more votes!

2013 Dodge Charger

Build Log

1996 Ford Explorer XLT 5.0
Build Log

2005 Honda Civic LX Coupe

Build Log

SMD SUPER SELLER!!!!
My Selling Feedback

Dresig1_zps7acbddbb.gif

Dresig2_zpscfb11527.gif