Wonder how many people are doing their tax return early to pick up a new firearm....

Me! :) Gonna use it to get my CWFLicense and a pistol!

*New vehicle and system coming soon.*

coming up next on CNN. Information on presidents rights to executive order.

I have been keeping my eyes peeled on the news channels and internet.

Honestly, I think the news is blowing everything out of proportion. I believe they want us to think that they are going to potentially ban guns, when in reality they can't. More of a show to appease the people who agree with this idea.

I do not think that this could lead to confiscation, or a civil war. They are not that dumb to think people are going to just hand over their guns, and they are not dumb enough to think that they would win against all of Americas gun owners!

06 Police TahoeHU- Pioneer 80prsAmp- Crossfire 8kSub- 4 15" Crossfire xs v2sWire- 1/0 Knu/AudiotechnixAlt- 3 Mechman SMD 340sBatts- 6 XS Power 3100s, 2400

This is going to get ugly. This fuck stick we have for a president is going to do what he wants. I saw this as soon has he got reelected. He has no reason for the "people" to like him cause he can't run for president anymore. He is going to do what he wants and could care less about what the people want.

I dont see any good coming out of this executive order.

Thats cool. Im way too old to be upset by shit like that. Your name is winston. Your own parents hated you even before you were born.

My penis is bigger than your penis

I'm far from loud and my roof/headliner flaps around like Adam's ass on a windy day. I think it depends more on the structure of the vehicle.

Wonder how many people are doing their tax return early to pick up a new firearm....

Me! :) Gonna use it to get my CWFLicense and a pistol!

Im definitely considering it man....

glad I live in an open carry state

AA-Atomic-Clif Designs-DC-Diamond-Digital Designs-Directed-Eclipse-Fi-Hertz-Hifonics-Kenwood-Memphis-Phoenix Gold-Pioneer-PPI-PSi-Stinger-Sundown-TC Sounds-Viper-Zapco

Let bo do what he wants to do. I'm guessing probably half or more of the people in the USA won't do anything to fight it cause they are afraid of the government. If bo actually does an executive order there probably will be another group of people that put out their own executive order to take care of the problem is my guess. Most of the people in my area have been ready for something like this since Clinton was in office.

Let bo do what he wants to do. I'm guessing probably half or more of the people in the USA won't do anything to fight it cause they are afraid of the government. If bo actually does an executive order there probably will be another group of people that put out their own executive order to take care of the problem is my guess. Most of the people in my area have been ready for something like this since Clinton was in office.

What most don't realize is that we have the right to abolish the government and start all over again if we want to. But people stay scared of the government and live on their knees instead. Then there's the people that don't care and would rather be taken care of by big brother instead. I, for one, would rather make my own way and not have to worry about every little thing I do or want to do. I heard someone the other day talking about this shit, "What do you mean they're taking away our freedom? They're making us more safe. We're still free. You can go to school and get any job you want. "

As a God-fearing, flag-waving conservative, never have I ever wanted to shove a flag up someone's ass so bad before. I'd rather have my guns and live on the street than be taken care of and live in a mansion without them. This, of course, is a major exaggeration, but I get tired of seeing people living off the government, driving around in a Cadillac, and not giving a shit what the government does as long as they get their check.

Lane AKA HeroKight

'96 Jeep Cherokee Classic 4x4

R.I.P. Molliboo

$200 for new tires, on a jeep!? Is she stealing them or building them with a heat gun and rubber bands?

You hear that????

That's a category 5 shit storm coming

n8: hey you doing today. What's it like being a bitch? you can pm me if you'd like to explain why you arent one. Just like you did for your vs threads.

^^^Rules. Follow them.^^^

The President is the only one able to create executive orders.

*New vehicle and system coming soon.*

From an Australian point of view your constitution here are a few points.

1# When your constitution was written firearms were single shot and relatively weak and there for would have been impossible for one person to kill 20 kids.

2# People do not require AR's or other high powered weapons for self defence a pistol works fine.

3# There are already many very high powered weapons that are not allowed to be owned by civilians they are just talking about adding more to that list not completely taking away your right to bare arms.

4# Your fears of not being able to take over the government is stupid as well, the democracy system makes it impossible for your government to do anything too drastic against the people even obama can be arrested and charged.

5# In every modern country there are laws in place to protect innocent life. Drink driving, speeding, building codes such as fire doors etc. High powered firearm restrictions are no different to those, accident or planned massacre they still pose more danger than good.

I know many americans feel strongly about subjects such as firearms and free speech but the truth is the rest of the world sees america as little more than a joke when it comes to your laws. Laughing and cringing about things we read about your legal system is common place at my work. Medicare for example, Australia has had government healthcare for decades and we simply cannot understand why Americans have such an issue with it when it works perfect in so many countries.

This post is not meant as an attack or a troll of any kind, I am simply taking the opposing side to most people on this forum.

The one thing that never fails to piss me off about all of the anti gun advocates is that everyone of their security personnel is armed, oh sure take away everyone else's guns but keep your security team armed to the teeth. Just a little bit hypocritical isn't it?

2002 Honda CR-V
Alpine 9887

My Build

Rebuilding...

Second Skin Damp
4 DC XL 15's
2 DC 5ks
Singer 320 amp
6 cap banks
Sky High wire
2 VM-1's
OM-1

all under window line

Team DC Audio

Obama has a law he's trying to pass right now, trying to ban Leo for being a threat to children everywhere.

EDIT: Not in a JP kind of way.

I thought I was going to die from all the jizz filling my ears.

Archived