hmmm so are they going to make military bases a gun free zone so it can stop future shootings?

this one will be interesting and a challenge to our beloved people in office

http://www.rr.com/news/topic/article/rr/9000/83077362/3_dead_including_suspect_in_Marine_base_shooting

bases are gun free zones already if you arent on duty or on an exercise that can be controlled. thats why the fort hood shooter did so much damage. You walk around unarmed in the states.

THERE IS NO BUILD LOG!

1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab

Alpine CDA-9887

4 Team Fi 15s

2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0

2 Ampere Audio 150.4

3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets

Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound!

8 XS Power d3400

6 XS power d680

Second Skin

Stinger

Tsunami Wiring

Sky High

A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.

bases are gun free zones already if you arent on duty or on an exercise that can be controlled. thats why the fort hood shooter did so much damage. You walk around unarmed in the states.

Pretty damn stupid the way they make that shit ... I guess you aren't supposed to make it by gate security with weapons so everyone inside should technically be safe but I still dont think its a smart idea

Team MaxRetribution

Si Vis Pacem Parabellum
Id rather be judged by 12 than carried by 6

Bowhunting- Life Begins and Ends at Full Draw

Bowhunting Team Fatal Trajectory Hunt Team

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/49335-sick96vtecaccords-t-line-build/?hl=sick96vtecaccord << Accord Build

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/68498-smokedout08impalas-tline-build/?hl=+sick96vtecaccord << Impala T-line build

Rebassed.com for all your music needs 👌

yeha you are given an m4 or m16 and told to take it everywhere when deployed but you come back and cant even have your personally owned firearms on base.

THERE IS NO BUILD LOG!

1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab

Alpine CDA-9887

4 Team Fi 15s

2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0

2 Ampere Audio 150.4

3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets

Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound!

8 XS Power d3400

6 XS power d680

Second Skin

Stinger

Tsunami Wiring

Sky High

A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.

Well.... Shit...

SALT LAKE CITY — Gov. Gary Herbert vetoed House Bill 76 on Friday, which would give Utahns the right to carry a concealed weapon without a permit.

I don't see the difference. You can carry a gun on your hip in the open, without a permit, But you cant under a jacket or shirt.

I agree with a lot of people that say the concealed class is good so people learn about self defense,etc... But if you're carrying a gun open or concealed its still on you. And can be used in a good or bad way.

Even if it got passed i would've taken the class when i turn 21.

2012 Ram 3500. HTT 2nd Gen manifold Swap, HTT s465 Turbo, FASS 150, 6" S&B Intake, 5" TBE, RaceMe programmer, 8 inch tip (dumped over axle) 20x12s on 35s, 6 inch lift, Color match & haloed headlights, 30" lightbar flush mounted in bumper.

2 Sundown audio SD-2 12s and a Soundqubed Q1-1200d amp.

2000 s10 xtreme *SOLD*

1zh2yaf-1.png

Archived