What ever happened to customer service @ subwoofer companies? Fi, DC, Crossfire

Why does everyone say " well they put such and such up on Facebook" blah blah blah. All of these companies mentioned have websites. An individual or a business looking for product shouldnt have to hit up a social media site or a forum to get a hold of anyone at a company. Phone and email should be all that is needed to be able to reach a representative at a company. Having to know where and when to find information is just a shitty way to handle business and if things are way out of the ordinary, there should be an update or at least some kind of notification on their website and on their voice mail...

Daily Driver 1999 Kia Sephia

Kenwood DNX-893s
Audison Bit One Processor
2 Dat 4.125's
Sundown Audio SCV-6k
Hertz hsk-165xl's Mids running active                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                               Focal V30 Series Tweeters running active 
Sundown Sa-8 v1's in the doors
2 Sundown Zv5 12's 
Lots of Hushmat
Big 3+ and 3 + & 3- runs of Trystar 2/0
2 Dc Power Engineering 320 HP Alts

2017 Comp Vehicle
2006 Toyota 4 Runner
Kenwood Excelon DNX-893s                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                         Audison Bit One HD DSP
4 Sundown Sa 6.5v2 Component Sets 
Focal Access 6.5 2 ways
Sundown Audio Sax-50.4                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                       Sundown Audio Sax-100.4
2 Dc Power 370xp
Northstar agm27f
Northstar agm65
2 Northstar asmagm 480's
2 Dual 1 Sundown Nightshade v3 12's
2 Sundown SCV-7500's
All SMD Fuse Holders
Shitload Of Sundown 1/0

120 sq ft Second Skin Damp Pro

No, Its Not A Burp Truck!!!!

2016 Season 3rd place in Xtreme 1 At Finals

2016 Season 6th Place In Kaos 1 At Finals ( Blew The Subs Up In First Round Eliminations)

2 Kansas State Records Set In 2016 In Xtreme 1 And Kaos 1 In Midwest SPL

2-1.jpgsa.jpg
DCPowerLogoTransparent2.png

David said:

audio is a lifestyle, not a hobby

newls1
I cant read a tape to save my life... 1/2's are ok, but other marks confuse me
kingsuv
only men who cant read a tape, take it in the ass
kingsuv
you sir, get a pink hard hat on jobsites

I just wanna know why they haven't setup internet orders yet?

2015 Mazda 6

JVF Customz 4.0 Proto 15>Wolfram W4500 @ .5ohm

2 Sundown Neo 6.5 + 2 CT Meso Tweeters (Front) x Kicker KS6.5 (Rear)>JL Audio VX400/4i

NSB-AMG35 (front) / 40ah Lithium Headway (Rear) built by Erni Audio & Electrical

That's ridiculous. Would make sense to have set prices for the subs base, extra for each component you customize with like I believe Fi had when I looked at their site years ago. Then the special ppl can just talk to them directly and get their discount.

2015 Mazda 6

JVF Customz 4.0 Proto 15>Wolfram W4500 @ .5ohm

2 Sundown Neo 6.5 + 2 CT Meso Tweeters (Front) x Kicker KS6.5 (Rear)>JL Audio VX400/4i

NSB-AMG35 (front) / 40ah Lithium Headway (Rear) built by Erni Audio & Electrical

I totally agree with kandi that it should be much much easier to BS with a company a little bit prior to placing an order. From just posting this thread I have figured out which companies really care and want to talk even if they don't have the right product for me. I spoke with some great folks today and the order for the hummer is in now. I appreciate the guys at tantric, Everest, and DC for talking with me!

8 boxes of goodness are on the way to me shortly!!!!

Check out StoneSounds to see my recent builds.Or look at the Flying White Facebook Page!

Why does everyone say " well they put such and such up on Facebook" blah blah blah. All of these companies mentioned have websites. An individual or a business looking for product shouldnt have to hit up a social media site or a forum to get a hold of anyone at a company. Phone and email should be all that is needed to be able to reach a representative at a company. Having to know where and when to find information is just a shitty way to handle business and if things are way out of the ordinary, there should be an update or at least some kind of notification on their website and on their voice mail...

PREACH!!

if you put a DD-1 in your amp terminal and it immediately went up in smoke, i would be concerned.

If you shoved your dick in the terminal and it didn't blow up but a month later it blew up, i STILL WOULDN'T be able to blame your dick.

It just does not make sense at all.

I totally agree with kandi that it should be much much easier to BS with a company a little bit prior to placing an order. From just posting this thread I have figured out which companies really care and want to talk even if they don't have the right product for me. I spoke with some great folks today and the order for the hummer is in now. I appreciate the guys at tantric, Everest, and DC for talking with me!

8 boxes of goodness are on the way to me shortly!!!!

Patrick, I enjoyed talking to you to day. I understand its frustrating to sometimes not get someone on the phone. But I'm glad we was able to make you happy. Rob will enjoy starting to build you subs tomarrow. We sometimes even build over the weekends, which is one of the reasons we didn't allow the holidays to get use behind. I'mmlook forward to seeing the completed project.

Yup, companies get big and start sucking at CS. I remember when I bought my XL 15" 3+ years ago and got it shipped to my house for a good price in 3 days after me ordering it. No reps, no runaround, just Ana and myself.

Also, team pricing is fucked up, I refuse to support companies that give cheaper pricing to certain people, That is why I only buy products from AQ, good CS, fair pricing for EVERYONE no matter how much you're buying.

4 18's, low power and lots of gay fur.

Team gg

Team DOA

My Videos :)

Archived