Im Starting To Get A Little Fed Up Now!

my previous alts i had bought form him i got in a timely manner and i didnt need to contact him for any reason, i did try to get some quotes recently and never got any kind of reply back so i wentanother route, but i feel for ya with the non responsiveness

i hear a lot of customer service problems from iraggi. i think that reason alone is going to keep me away from them. i have an ohio gen alt myself. called them, asked what i'd need for so and so. we hung up the phone...they did some figuring. called back to double check the info i gave them...hung up again...called back and told me what i'd need. ordered it the same day. got it shipped and it arrived very quickly also. so if you did go that route, you should feel a lil more confident with it

Edited by ExpoSport

I have called Ohio Generator as well and they did the same thing. Called me back and talked and designed an alt to fit my needs...IT FIT Untill they told me the price and then I was like OHH. No Ohio Generator for me. But they do design some good ones.

I don't think there should be any exchuse to bad dealing like this. Weather hes a one man show or not. You are a payin customer, sorry for the loss bro.

I am fan of E.A.'s (Excessive Amperage) service. They had a 300 amp alt for a trailblazer that someone ordered and canceled, so i got that one and it was fast shipping and a good price as well.

Edited by Aukland

Kenwood kdc-x993

Autotek MM100.4

Fosgate power 6.5" components

Time for something new

Yea I thought about going with ohio generators, the price thing is outragous but they are good alts, My buddy that use to compete had a huge one made for his old blazer, still running strong today!

after about 10 or so calls today to iraggi and doms cell, I get a call back when I was in the shower. I called him back and asked him whats up. Told him that he quoted me that the alternator and regulator was packed and ready to ship last thursday when I talked to him and that he told me it was shipping the same day..

Again today he asked me my name, where im located, my car etc.

He then said that it wasnt shipped out yet becasue he is out of stock on voltage regulators!!

But keep in mind that my alt and reg was ready to ship last week thursday.

I think he told me that he got the regulators today and will be shipping it out today, so I should have it tuesday or wednesday.

At this point, I can not believe a single thing he has told me.

Why you ask?

Because according to his ebay auction he has 60+ regulators.

Now HOW THE FUCK CAN YOU SELL SOMETHING YOU DONT HAVE?

A simple email or voicemail would of been nice to let the customer know that way they dont sit and worry as if they just got took...

I just dont know anymore..

Im trying so hard to get ready for the first show in 08.

Ive been busting my ass off working a lot of over time. I got lots of money spent on audio goodies but almost nothing to show for it...

Edit:

On a brighter note, I checked my mail today and I got my 3rd w2 so I can file my taxes now, and I also got a check in the mail from Us cellular for $202.48. It was my deposit I had to put down for my 2 cell contracts. It was only a $100 deposit per line, but I guess the $2.48 was intrest that it earned. I didnt even remember about the deposits so its kinda like free money.

Puts my mind at ease a bit and will be able to wait another week for my alt. I just hope it comes this time.

Edited by audiofanaticz

damn man this really sucks. I think we can all relate to equipment not coming when we expect it. like me, I always track everything religiously, and for some reason, every time its shipped Fed Ex they always are a day or two (or three) late. doesn make sense. But Ive been following your posts and its gettin me concerned about ordering mine in the near future. Im not 100% concerned on when I get it, but more that if something goes wrong and I have to get in touch with him. anyway, I hope everything turns out alright for ya man.

AA-Atomic-Clif Designs-DC-Diamond-Digital Designs-Directed-Eclipse-Fi-Hertz-Hifonics-Kenwood-Memphis-Phoenix Gold-Pioneer-PPI-PSi-Stinger-Sundown-TC Sounds-Viper-Zapco

that totaly sucks, ive read many things like this, but ive heard bad things about ea as well and im all about ea alts, since i have one already, but i was going to get 3 alts from dom and have him rebuild one and it was gonna run me like 900 for all 3 and rebuild the other, but i stubled apon a few threads that changed my mind real fast

Americas loudest work van2006 iasca heavyweight bassboxing champion at 150.4 db with 60second average TL8 memphis PR15s,12 memphis PR6.5's coax,4 memphis PR 1inch tweets

well i hope it works out and i know it will, dom make a great product when you finally get it!!!

i tried for a month to order 3 300's and couldn't get a hold of him and i had money in hand...

so i called up nate at E.A. and had them next day

so i guess anyone can say bad and good things about both companies but you can email or call E.A. and get him fast.

no hating either way but in our case as customers,,,at least an email back would go along way

High Amperage Audio

DC Sound Dealer

Sun down audio dealer

Anything you need hit me up

What more do you need than them!!