Skar Audio EARBUDS!!! (Pricing & Info Within!)

Why such the humongous audio jack? I dislike those, as they're the same length as my phone it's self.

dafuq kinda phone you got that's like 1.5" big?

c'mon now, if i was shooting an 8 year old, it wouldnt be MY 8 year old.

i recently got a Pyle PL1590BL and i was building an enclosure for it tuned to 25 hz. i didn't have any tools to cut a circle so i hit it with a big hammer.

2003 Infiniti G35 Sport Sedan

Build in Progress

>>I would bye a pair but I don't like this type of earbud

This

I like these kinds of earbuds for their bass response but they fall out of my ear too easily. A compromise needs to be made :D

My favorite ear buds are the apple ones that come with the ipod touch or any ipod nowadays. They never fall out. I can't stand the gummy/this type, you have to pretty much jam them in your ears. the apple ones just lay in your ear and don't fall out.

Edited by DubinDodge

'01 Dodge Stratass Sealed Trunk Build Log
2008 Honda Fit Sport Build Log

On 10/3/2013 at 10:00 AM, ROLEXrifleman said:

Anyone who says they knew everything they wanted out of life at 19 can go suck a bag of dicks cause they are lying to themselves or brought up in a cult.

Why such the humongous audio jack? I dislike those, as they're the same length as my phone it's self.

dafuq kinda phone you got that's like 1.5" big?

A Galaxy S2. Attatch the 2.5mm to that to plug into the phone and it's just as big.

Alpine PDX-V9

Morel Tempo 6

Alpine SBR-S8-4

Alpine CDE 149BT

>>I would bye a pair but I don't like this type of earbud

This

I like these kinds of earbuds for their bass response but they fall out of my ear too easily. A compromise needs to be made :D

My favorite ear buds are the apple ones that come with the ipod touch or any ipod nowadays. They never fall out. I can't stand the gummy/this type, you have to pretty much jam them in your ears. the apple ones just lay in your ear and don't fall out.

I like the iPods buds too

Sound wise they sound good not the best but good enough for when I workout

>>I would bye a pair but I don't like this type of

earbud

This

I hate those! they don't stay in mine, got a bit of coliflower ear

I got 2 sets coming. Couldnt pass up the price. Order number 47

Thats cool. Im way too old to be upset by shit like that. Your name is winston. Your own parents hated you even before you were born.

My penis is bigger than your penis

I'm far from loud and my roof/headliner flaps around like Adam's ass on a windy day. I think it depends more on the structure of the vehicle.

order #79 and i already received my tracking number! thanks Kevin and everyone else from Skar Audio. cant wait to hear these!

2000 Dodge Durango

Subs - (2) SKAR VVX 15 D2's

Box - 7.2 ft^3 @ 33hz, 120 in of port

Sub amp - Digital Designs M2 @ .5 ohm

Mids + Highs - PRV Audio

Mids + Highs amp - Hifonics 2000.4

Headunit - Alpine CDE-100

Equalizer - Clarion EQS746

Batteries - Mopar group 27 + (2) C&D 52ah

Wiring - 1/0 BIG 3, (2) runs 1/0

Alternator - Singer 250A

147.79 dB @ 35hz - burp - sealed on dash

147.47 dB @ 35hz - music - sealed on dash

YOUTUBE: http://www.youtube.com/user/321slapinBass/videos

SKAR_468x60.jpgDD-1.jpg

is that little black thing the microphone? If i can answer a call with them on, i am in.

Don't know how I left out such an important fact! Yes that is a mic and controls to answer and end calls :-)

• Like (+1 Rep) 2

Skar Audio

www.SkarAudio.com
Phone : (888) 501-7527

skarav.jpg

Order # 80. Had to throw in a shirt and a sticker to my order. Couldn't resist. And I spoke to Kevin and he confirmed that it is a microphone on there. Damn! Ninja'd as I was posting! :ninja:

Pioneer AVH-P4200DVD

Rockford Fosgate T5001 bd-cp

2 DC level 2 12's

Focal Access Components in the front

Focal Access Coax in the rear doors

Rockford Fosgate Punch Boosted Rail 4 channel rms 4x75

XS Power D3400 under the hood

Knuconceptz Ultra Fleks Power & Ground