iceman1575 Posted February 5, 2013 Report Posted February 5, 2013 Sadly one of the people/companies is on this site I would have expected better, oh well guess I will take my dollars elsewhere! Good, I hope they see this and charge you double. I bet they know exactly who you are. If not, N8 probably can get them that info. POTATO!
n8ball2013 Posted February 5, 2013 Report Posted February 5, 2013 i wouldnt do that. In all honesty I agree with him. Ive had it happen to me. I just take it as a sign. you dont want me? ok then fuck you. I'll take my money elsewhere. Thats my philosophy in life and anytime Im shopping. If im in a shoe store holding a show and one of you cant be bothered to help me get my size Ill put the shoe back and make sure to make the point that i would have bought that shoe if someone gave a damn. Customer service goes a long way in the free market. THERE IS NO BUILD LOG! 1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab Alpine CDA-9887 4 Team Fi 15s 2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0 2 Ampere Audio 150.4 3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound! 8 XS Power d3400 6 XS power d680 Second Skin Stinger Tsunami Wiring Sky High A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.
TeamHT Posted February 5, 2013 Report Posted February 5, 2013 These people didn't give a cold shoulder...they never responded to an online form. Did you ever try other methods of contact? Email? Calling? If said company is on here, posting in their forum? Kind of hard to give you the cold shoulder when it's just the same method that didn't work repeated. Some companies even have dealers and reps, so you can ask questions and get o prices. If you really wanted information, I GUARANTEE there's a way to get it. I used the email and online form for Tenney Alts with no luck whatsoever. Then I was told he doesn't really use it so text him. Texted and received a response within minutes. Tell me...does this smell like chloroform to you?
nautical7 Posted February 5, 2013 Report Posted February 5, 2013 ^ If they set up an area such as a forum to be contacted then they should have someone oversee that area. And if they provide an email and phone number and don't respond then why should the customer bother wasting anymore time if the company doesn't respond? He may badly want one product but if they won't provide good customer service then move on, they rely on people to make it as a business and if they can't get back to you then most people will take there money and use it on a company that gives a dam. They can use whatever excuse they want but if they need/want your business they'll find a way to keep people satisfied, even if that means hiring more help. And once customers have a bad experience you can bet word will spread and could over time cause the company to fail. I'm not bending over backwards to get what I want from a company, that's not how it works, especially if you want to uphold a good reputation.
all4spl Posted February 5, 2013 Author Report Posted February 5, 2013 I followed their own instructions per many forums, which was to NOT PM them and to use their website form. Retired from SPL again.... 2016 IASCA Truck/Trunk 2 Champion 151.8db 2016 IASCA Truck/Trunk 2 World Record Holder
TeamHT Posted February 5, 2013 Report Posted February 5, 2013 Email does not equal PM, and using the forum isn't a PM either. I'm just saying, I understand the frustration when you don't get a response, but if I want to talk to someone, I will. Tell me...does this smell like chloroform to you?
DubNDodge Posted February 5, 2013 Report Posted February 5, 2013 Sadly one of the people/companies is on this site I would have expected better, oh well guess I will take my dollars elsewhere! Good, I hope they see this and charge you double. I bet they know exactly who you are. If not, N8 probably can get them that info. If he takes his money somewhere else, how could they charge him double? If they wanted his business there is no reason to charge him double for him being upset from not getting a response. '01 Dodge Stratass Sealed Trunk Build Log 2008 Honda Fit Sport Build Log On 10/3/2013 at 10:00 AM, ROLEXrifleman said: Anyone who says they knew everything they wanted out of life at 19 can go suck a bag of dicks cause they are lying to themselves or brought up in a cult.
nautical7 Posted February 5, 2013 Report Posted February 5, 2013 Sadly one of the people/companies is on this site I would have expected better, oh well guess I will take my dollars elsewhere!Good, I hope they see this and charge you double. I bet they know exactly who you are. If not, N8 probably can get them that info.If he takes his money somewhere else, how could they charge him double? If they wanted his business there is no reason to charge him double for him being upset from not getting a response. This. Defend a company with whatever excuse you want but if the customer service sucks and they lose customers how can you say you hope that business or another competitor charges him double? It's not his fault that the previous company didn't respond to him. If I had a good experience with a company but someone else had a bad experience, I'd tell them to just move on then since the company doesn't seem to want to get back to you, I have no reason to defend a business' actions or lack of.
OrionStang Posted February 6, 2013 Report Posted February 6, 2013 Customer service has gone down the shitter all-around. Even those known for good c/s want nothing to do with the customer except their money. SMD Super Seller My Feedback Thread
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.