DC Sound Lab

Rusty's email address?

Level 3 15s?

Yes you said that the ported volume was off. You said it should be 3.5 not 3 cubes.

Yes that is exactly what I said. That is a very good base to start with.

Now if you would like to get in depth with it, what amp are you running on it? How many Subs? What ohm load are you running at? What does your electrical consist of?

Unless you give me or anyone all of this info, we cannot give you more than a base airspace recommendation. I had the first 6 m2 Level 3 15s when they were still in prototype stage. I know very well what they can handle and what they like.

I am running sealed

Cfsb

Is he trolling???

Sounds to me like either cramming too much stuff into a small space or trolling.

2006 Silverado Ext. Cab

6-15" SSA ZCONS

4th Order Blow-Through

Pioneer AVH-P4200dvd

American Bass VFL 1100.1 12 volt

6 C&D Batteries

2-350A Singer Alternators and Stock Alt

DC Power Triple Alt Kit

MLA Module

3 Runs of 1/0

2 Sets of Boston Acoustics 6.5 Pro Components

Boston Acoustics 2-channel

Lots of Sound Deadener

....Build still in Progress...

:popcorn:

Thats cool. Im way too old to be upset by shit like that. Your name is winston. Your own parents hated you even before you were born.

My penis is bigger than your penis

I'm far from loud and my roof/headliner flaps around like Adam's ass on a windy day. I think it depends more on the structure of the vehicle.

troll.

upset that the ported recommendation isnt correct, but wants to run sealed.

leaves the biggest baby comment I have ever seen in a forum. and I mean that.

If I answered you in a well mannered, informative way, you asked a good question or had a good attitude. If I was an asshole, you asked a stupid question or you had a fucktard attitude... or I was in a bad mood.

Team BassickHU: Pioneer AVIC Z110Front: Peerless SLS 6.5", Peerless HDS 4", Rainbow tweeter - running activeAmp: JL HD600/4 and DC 4 channel (bridged to midbass)Processor: JBL MS-8Subs: 2x 12" AA MayhemsAmp: DC 3kElectrical: DC power 270xp alt. 1/0 big 4. XSpower D3400 and six D680s.

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/121795-29-update-the-buick-is-getting-a-rebuild/

Top career scores: DBdrag 151.7 MECA SQ 82.25My SOTM build

Yeah. im pretty sure they dont warranty retarded people.

^^^ Hey now, we where all noobs once.

Maybe he wanted a 3.5cubed ported/sealed box

That way the sealed woofer could hit the lows, and the ported woofer could hit the highs.

Heh maybe he was one of those that wanted 1 port tuned 30hz for one sub, and 50hz for the other sub..

lulz

"Look mas, I gots me a 6th order in a POS! Gots me my ported tuned high and my ported tuned low, but I'm saving space by not putting it in a big ass bandpass wall!" Haters gon' be jealous though!"

Butthurt people piss me off when they act like this cat. Chances are, if someone's email is [email protected], they can sure as hell help you out just as good as anyone else(no disrespect to you Cody).

On 1/4/2013 at 9:31 PM, HatersGonnaHate said:

Wow. 184 posts and I think you're a fucking asshole.