READ THIS YES THIS MEANS YOU!

Definitely good point. The equivalent though should be no ten threads asking about 10,000 watts at .5 ohm, or strapping two different 3,500 watt amps. But I guess even then there's a right and wrong way to address it.

Or if you don't know an answer, stop posting misinformation, lol

:wacky:

'93 Firebird Formula V8

H/U- Kenwood eXcelon KDC-X395

Mids/Highs Amp- Hifonics ZXI80.4

Wiring-KNU RCA's, Speaker Wire, And Two Runs Of Trystar 1/0

G34 Red Top and a 180amp Ford Alternator

www.youtube.com/TRTC360

I agree, a lot of stuff gets said that just turns people away from this hobby. It is entirely possible to help people without being a prick. Hell we all started somewhere did we not?

As much as I would LOVE to go on & on on other things I'll bite my tonque. :)

Not so much the hobby itself, but this forum.

I'm not one to tolerate much bullshit and alot of people have realized that, but i am generally a fair person. But if you come at me or other people with an attitude, be prepared to be called on it and i may or may not be nice about it either depending on how wrong i was rubbed with the comment and situation. .

Daily Driver 1999 Kia Sephia

Kenwood DNX-893s
Audison Bit One Processor
2 Dat 4.125's
Sundown Audio SCV-6k
Hertz hsk-165xl's Mids running active                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                               Focal V30 Series Tweeters running active 
Sundown Sa-8 v1's in the doors
2 Sundown Zv5 12's 
Lots of Hushmat
Big 3+ and 3 + & 3- runs of Trystar 2/0
2 Dc Power Engineering 320 HP Alts

2017 Comp Vehicle
2006 Toyota 4 Runner
Kenwood Excelon DNX-893s                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                         Audison Bit One HD DSP
4 Sundown Sa 6.5v2 Component Sets 
Focal Access 6.5 2 ways
Sundown Audio Sax-50.4                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                       Sundown Audio Sax-100.4
2 Dc Power 370xp
Northstar agm27f
Northstar agm65
2 Northstar asmagm 480's
2 Dual 1 Sundown Nightshade v3 12's
2 Sundown SCV-7500's
All SMD Fuse Holders
Shitload Of Sundown 1/0

120 sq ft Second Skin Damp Pro

No, Its Not A Burp Truck!!!!

2016 Season 3rd place in Xtreme 1 At Finals

2016 Season 6th Place In Kaos 1 At Finals ( Blew The Subs Up In First Round Eliminations)

2 Kansas State Records Set In 2016 In Xtreme 1 And Kaos 1 In Midwest SPL

2-1.jpgsa.jpg
DCPowerLogoTransparent2.png

David said:

audio is a lifestyle, not a hobby

newls1
I cant read a tape to save my life... 1/2's are ok, but other marks confuse me
kingsuv
only men who cant read a tape, take it in the ass
kingsuv
you sir, get a pink hard hat on jobsites

Definitely good point. The equivalent though should be no ten threads asking about 10,000 watts at .5 ohm, or strapping two different 3,500 watt amps. But I guess even then there's a right and wrong way to address it.

not sure where the 10 threads is coming from if I have a question I make one thread asking as many related questions as I have and I leave it there... I have never even to my memory bumped anything I've posted and the one time that I can remember that I posted a thread about something I had already posted a thread about was when I realized that the first time I posted it in the wrong place. Yes I've posted more than one thread back to back before but they were about completely different bits of information that I was asking for and didn't want to wind up posting a thread that wound up being all inclusive asking about everything in the world that could possibly be asked about audio all in the same thread.

and if I ever post misinformation then I probably don't know it's misinformation I would never intentionally lead anyone astray... so if you see some misinformation being posted by someone and you know they're wrong then maybe it would be nice to fix the misinformation so both the poster of the misinformation and the OP can know it's misinformation and know the correct information so there's no more misinformation :P

Thanks I was pretty excited about the alt myself. kind of like a school girl, in a dress, on a swing. lol

It's warming up enough that the donut-punching cyclist douchenozzles are getting their two wheeled fagmobiles out.

My Build Log

Thanks for this. Heck, I have been around for a while and still ask 'stupid' questions. My life doesn't revolve around car audio and I don't have the time to just do car audio, so my knowledge is still limited and I know this, but sometimes you read responses to questions asked, and it deters you from wanting to ask yourself. Just because I have been in car audio for a long time doesn't make me an expert...post count doesn't make me one either. If it was easy, a caveman could do it.

10501650_10203332501847103_1859383749711

Blown

Awaiting Kranny to post in this :)

My old YouTube channel : http://www.youtube.com/user/SwordLords1234?feature=mhee

My old build log : http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/161872-96-accord-b2-sundown-sky-high-dc-power-re-re-build-for-heatwave/page-37

My New Build - http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/207041-2016-mazda-6-sql-build/

2016 Mazda 6 Touring

JL Fix 86 - OEM signal correction

B2 prototype DSP 6to8

B2 Ref63 - 3 way active set

2 B2 Class H quattro's

1 B2 Zero.5R @.5

2 B2 HNv3 12 d2

B2 SLIP40 - Lithium in the trunk

Northstar Group 35 under the hood

100ft 2/0 welding cable

30ft 4ga welding cable

20ft 8ga welding cable

All stinger OFC speaker wire

Soundrive custom RCA's

Tons of attention to detail.... Can it be perfect?

not sure where the 10 threads is coming from if I have a question I make one thread asking as many related questions as I have and I leave it there... I have never even to my memory bumped anything I've posted and the one time that I can remember that I posted a thread about something I had already posted a thread about was when I realized that the first time I posted it in the wrong place. Yes I've posted more than one thread back to back before but they were about completely different bits of information that I was asking for and didn't want to wind up posting a thread that wound up being all inclusive asking about everything in the world that could possibly be asked about audio all in the same thread.

and if I ever post misinformation then I probably don't know it's misinformation I would never intentionally lead anyone astray... so if you see some misinformation being posted by someone and you know they're wrong then maybe it would be nice to fix the misinformation so both the poster of the misinformation and the OP can know it's misinformation and know the correct information so there's no more misinformation :P

Where was your name mentioned in Jay's post?

Team MaxRetribution

Si Vis Pacem Parabellum
Id rather be judged by 12 than carried by 6

Bowhunting- Life Begins and Ends at Full Draw

Bowhunting Team Fatal Trajectory Hunt Team

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/49335-sick96vtecaccords-t-line-build/?hl=sick96vtecaccord << Accord Build

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/68498-smokedout08impalas-tline-build/?hl=+sick96vtecaccord << Impala T-line build

Rebassed.com for all your music needs 👌

Glad to see this. Being an asshole doesn't help anyone

13 Kia Forte Build!

07 Hyundai Accent Build

***Super Seller***

N8ball2013

And then he gets to say ok all you guys were right. im sorry for being a dummy poo poo head.

ndjs.jpg

Where was your name mentioned in Jay's post?

it wasn't but I did ask how much power a BC5500 would do at .5ohm and I did ask about strapping a Q13500 and a BC3500 together and got attacking responses on both of them from kranny.

Thanks I was pretty excited about the alt myself. kind of like a school girl, in a dress, on a swing. lol

It's warming up enough that the donut-punching cyclist douchenozzles are getting their two wheeled fagmobiles out.

My Build Log

Archived