Second Skin Audio

Crazy 18" Prototype subwoofer

My name is AdamThis is my Civic Build.7" Samsung Tab 2Kenwood KDC-X896Clarion EQS746Sundown X-15DC 3.5k @2ohmHatersGonnaHate's 02 Civic UBLELD Bypass for Honda Civic/Accord/FitDon's Jeep Grand Cherokee Rebuild

N8ball2013 - i think you'd stick your dick in a blender if it told you it was 40 wtih two kids your age. lol

srp365 - If posting were picking up bitches, I'd be going home single tonight

looks like tony montana sneezed in your car.

VbjgkeI.jpg

kNsESzw.jpg

was wondering when i'd see the physical outcome of this :)

What are the excursion capabilities going to be and what are prices looking to be?

MickyMcD - "Capable of making some serious trouser flapping volumes at where's-my-testicles frequencies, the Servo-Drives used to be fairly jaw dropping..."

Any time you have have a power wire next to your frame put some rubber hosing (or cut up an innertube) around it. The wire is bound to wiggle (due to driving or flex) and the casing will eventually wear through.

Hammerdown... 1%

no links to outside websites, business related FB/YT pages allowed.

Stevil I've been waiting 13 months for results from these lol. I never heard these in his system just 22-27-32 hz burps at half volume which was doing shirt tricks violently. Will needs to get in here and comment. I couldn't make it to the show myself or I would have posted Vid immediately. The xmax is 28mm one way but actual stroke side view is impressive. Definitely larger spiders needed

sundown.jpg
I have a ritual called "terminator". I crouch in the shower in the "naked terminator" pose. With eyes closed I crouch for a minute and visualize either Arnie or the guy from the 2nd movie. I then start to hum the T2 theme. Slowly I rise to a standing position and open my eyes. It helps me get through my day. The only problem is if the shower curtain sticks to my terminator leg. It sorta ruins the fantasy.

man props to him for trying all that shit and having it work haha

• Like (+1 Rep) 1

2012 Silverado ext cab

Kenwood DDX470

XS D3400 (starter)

XS D375 (under passenger seat)

XS d3100

Mechman 240

Big three

SMD VM-1

All SHCA wire

80 sq feet of Damplifier

6.5 Crescendo CZ's (front doors) (needed)

5..25 Crescendo CZ's (back door) (needed)

Crescendo 125.4 (needed)

Sundown Zv4 12

Skar 4500 (2ohm)