HHR Ed Posted February 22, 2013 Author Report Posted February 22, 2013 Maybe next time I should do tweeters Ed Lester ShowtimeSPL Host Showtime Electronics Video MarketingMy old Build Loghttp://www.stevemead...08/#entry511451http://www.youtube.com/showtimespl 5 time dB Drag Finalist Last ride 2007 HHR, current dB 153.5 and bass race 149.4 dB. 153.0 dB on music New Ride, 2008 HHR SS. Build under way. Loudest score ever = 171dB 2009 dB Drag Racing, North American Points Champion
DubNDodge Posted February 22, 2013 Report Posted February 22, 2013 2/4. At least I learned 3 things today lol. '01 Dodge Stratass Sealed Trunk Build Log 2008 Honda Fit Sport Build Log On 10/3/2013 at 10:00 AM, ROLEXrifleman said: Anyone who says they knew everything they wanted out of life at 19 can go suck a bag of dicks cause they are lying to themselves or brought up in a cult.
SlamminBeats Posted February 22, 2013 Report Posted February 22, 2013 4/4 completely guessed on the last one...haha
rocking.that.eclipse Posted February 22, 2013 Report Posted February 22, 2013 I got all 4/4. I can say honestly I prolly had a good idea of the answer on 2 of them. I totally guessed on the other 2
all4spl Posted February 23, 2013 Report Posted February 23, 2013 4/4 and the db drag question at the end reminded me how old I am Retired from SPL again.... 2016 IASCA Truck/Trunk 2 Champion 151.8db 2016 IASCA Truck/Trunk 2 World Record Holder
HHR Ed Posted February 23, 2013 Author Report Posted February 23, 2013 4/4 and the db drag question at the end reminded me how old I am I guess Im old too lol Ed Lester ShowtimeSPL Host Showtime Electronics Video MarketingMy old Build Loghttp://www.stevemead...08/#entry511451http://www.youtube.com/showtimespl 5 time dB Drag Finalist Last ride 2007 HHR, current dB 153.5 and bass race 149.4 dB. 153.0 dB on music New Ride, 2008 HHR SS. Build under way. Loudest score ever = 171dB 2009 dB Drag Racing, North American Points Champion
E a r t h Posted February 25, 2013 Report Posted February 25, 2013 4/4 here, and honestly, I had the hardest time with the first one. Didn't think either of them would be the first so that was interesting.
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.