"Larrys95civic" Needs Us

Thanks so much guys, I honestly don't know what to say for all of your kindness. I have been using the website to keep my mind off of everything but the depression and pain still win some times. This gesture of kindness gives me hope. I can't thank Ken enough for everything he is doing.

You've been pmed

:0 I need to fix my paypal shit so I can actually use it again :( I hope for the best for him!

On 11/20/2012 at 8:54 PM, AMI CUSTOMS said:

Turned mine up today at a light, guy next to me his steering wheel started moving and he looked over at me like I was a magician lol.

On 5/9/2012 at 8:45 PM, skittlesRgood said:

fuck the plating. look at what the main metal used is. you could buy unicorn blood plated terminals but if its just covering up dog shit, whats the point

On 4/10/2013 at 12:26 PM, mrd6 said:

I'll admit, half way through sanding that fiberglass in the rain and cold while I was all itchy I was definitely starting to question why i was doing this haha

• Soon To Be
  • '04 Ford Escape
  • US Alternator 280A Hairpin
  • D4800 Under the Hood
  • (6) XP3000's in Rear
  • 1/0 SHCA & XS Power 4 runs to back
  • TORK2 kit from Tony @ CE Auto Supply
  • Pioneer DEH-80PRS
  • DD AW6.5 (2) per door
  • *Tweeter Unkown*
  • DD SS4a & C3d
  • (2) SCV4000 @ .5Ohm
  • (2) 15" Sundown Zv5

in my prayers larry. i hope my contribution helps ease the pain!!

Buyer/Seller Feedback Thread: http://www.stevemead...5015-bump4life/
MB C220 153 Trunk Car Build Log: http://www.stevemead...d/#entry1840136
MB C280 Ipad Dash SQ Build Log: http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/194484-bump4lifes-new-benz-tony-c-relay-kit-pictures-ce-electric-audison-front-stage-installed/
My SPL Log: http://www.stevemead...__fromsearch__1

BMW M340 xDrive

Stock, for now. Corner Load 10" maybe soon. But does 10s in the 1/4...
Best Scores out of a trunk
153.0 sealed legal full tilt clamped 5524 @ 42 hz
154+ windows down, 155+ kick

I will be sending something soon Larry, just need to wait for my paycheck. I couldn't even imagine how hard this is for you...you're in my prayers man :drinks:

Wow you guys are amazing, I was seriously getting very depressed worrying about everything. I lost my position at work (I was a 1099 employee) and there are 1000 guys who would love to be installers and would do it for cheap just to get started. So an old man who's been doing it for ever isn't really needed lol. This has brought my spirits up and given me hope that I won't lose everything.

I thought I should fill you guys in on what is going on and my situation. I was diagnosed with Pancreatic Cancer about a month ago. I've been trying to get disability, welfare, some type of assistance but since I was 1099 employee there isn't much help out there for me. I was hoping I would be able to sell my audio gear and I would make it that way but I forget most of the stuff I have acquired isn't top notch stuff and pretty much worthless lol.

I had 2 tumors in my pancreas that were malignant causing necrosis in my pancreas and my bile duct is swollen and not letting anything pass so I have to be on IV fluids. I have to have another tumor removed on the 23rd then soon after I start chemo. There is a 67% chance I will survive longer then 1.5 years. I will forever be taking enzymes and pain medication as well as become diabetic after the chemotherapy.

So that's a little of my story, once again I can't thank you guys enough. I was at the point I wasn't sure what I would do on Monday to get my enzymes and pain meds, It was scary and depressing.

Archived