Ram Posted July 10, 2013 Report Posted July 10, 2013 I've been following this story since it first began and it never sat well with me but that may be the pessimist in me. While I hope Larry is okay and his story was truthful, I can't help but think this is another catfish story. If it is, you can all rest easy knowing you helped someone at their lowest but that's about it. He was persistent on getting online when he needed help which leads me to believe me it was made up, but hey, you never really know.
KillaCam Posted July 10, 2013 Report Posted July 10, 2013 I really hope that's not the case. If he really did play us as fools I'd feel more bad for him knowing he had to go that low to make some money. I doubt that's it though.. And the fact more than one person agrees does not make it a circle jerk, it makes it a bukkake scene and you're in the middle Chick took 3 shots of Jager, and then, pissed in my mouth.. B5 Passat Build Log
fosgatefan821 Posted July 10, 2013 Report Posted July 10, 2013 Didn't someone from the forum go visit with him and out to eat with him? 2007 Ford Ranger (ALL YET TO BE INSTALLED - DUE TO WORK SCHEDULES) K&N Performance Air Intake Massive Audio D2400 Mono Amplifier 2 Custom Built 8" Subwoofers in Ported Enclosure Pioneer AVH-P4400BH In Dash Double Din DVD Player (Video Bypassed) 4 - Pioneer TS-A6886R 6" X 8" 2 - SMD Heavy Duty Single ANL Fuse Blocks 2- Stinger SPP1200 Dry Cell Batteries JL AUDIO Interconnects 2/0 Gauge Big 3 ILL Customz 8 Spot Flat Lug Style Bolt Down Terminals ILL Customz 1/0 to 4 Gauge Power / Ground Reducers Factory Alternator __________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________ 2002 Cheverlot Monte Carlo SS - (Deceased) 2 - Rockford Fosgate Power 1501BD 1 - Rockford Fosgate Power 851x Rockford Fosgate Power 6 1/2 Components Rockford Fosgate Power 3 way 6x9 2 - JL Audio W7 13.5" Subwoofers (Sealed) Pioneer AVH-P4400BH In - Dash DVD Player Pioneer AVIC - U250 - Add-on GPS Navigation System Audio Control 6XS 4 Way Crossover / Line Driver Ohio Generator 200 Amp Alternator 3 - Stinger SPP1200 Batteries 1 - Optima D34/78 Battery
DTS909 Posted July 10, 2013 Report Posted July 10, 2013 I think they went to eat pizza. VM-1 Pioneer DEH-80PRS Hertz HSK 165XL Arc Audio KS 300.2 Linear Power 1002 Full Mods Fi Audio Q 10s Sundown Audio Scv 3000 Big 3 XS Power D5100 Juice Box 20AH Singer Alternator Sky High Wire <p>My Ebay feedback. http://feedback.ebay...tab=AllFeedback
rocking.that.eclipse Posted July 10, 2013 Report Posted July 10, 2013 Yeah bumping did. Look back a few pages
corey0928 Posted July 10, 2013 Report Posted July 10, 2013 If he had cancer as bad as he did bumpin probably would have been able to tell
Lbox88 Posted July 10, 2013 Report Posted July 10, 2013 Last I knew his phone service was turned off and he was running it off his neighbor's wifi. UBL | Build Log
cuetip Posted July 10, 2013 Report Posted July 10, 2013 my thoughts man, i hate to say it but i think he took the money and ran, just think its shitty he cant tell his family to get on here and say something about how he is doing or post it on the FB
big dee Posted July 10, 2013 Report Posted July 10, 2013 Anyone have a clue how much total was sent to Larry?
dolarbilz Posted July 10, 2013 Report Posted July 10, 2013 Has anybody thought he might be laid up in hospital.he had colon cancer correct? That is the most serious ..really hate for him to come back to read this and he was sick.before we assume he might have played us.let's find out the definent before assuming..I have donated to few on here..I don't expect a pat on back.who ever I donated to doesn't owe me anything or acknowledgement. I did it out of good faith. Just my 2¢
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.