How did you guys get your significant other into shooting?

I lucked out and the ol lady has just always kinda thought guns were cool. She can run everything in the safe, better with some than others, she likes the AR platform and 12ga the most. She can shoot a handgun ok, but shes more into the long guns.

1999 Lincoln Town Car-(build underway)

- (2) SA15s, 4th order, DAT 2500.1, O2 mids n highs, 250a alt, HC 2400, Big 3....

1994 Pontiac T/A for speeding tickets.-

- Currently on jack stands, wanting to be a real race car

"Your local forecast, all the ladies in the metro area should expect to see 8 inches tonight" - The Todd

Decaf, on 01 November 2011 - 02:38 PM, said:

i provide the ammo for destruction, the trigger finger is connected to the volume knob tho

URBAN GORILLA AUDIO

Have her hold it once in awhile an teach her basic safety. Once she's not afraid of it, she will start to enjoy it. Shoot at an indoor range during the day when they're not busy. The sound alone freaks alot of people out. Get her comfy ear muffs. Start with a low caliber, .22/9mm. Have her keep shooting until she's not afraid of the recoil anymore. It's all in your head!

Down the road maybe take a pistol safety course so a professional can help as well. Usually your significant other wont take all of your advice, but will accept another guys advice, especially if they're a pro.

Good luck!

06 Police TahoeHU- Pioneer 80prsAmp- Crossfire 8kSub- 4 15" Crossfire xs v2sWire- 1/0 Knu/AudiotechnixAlt- 3 Mechman SMD 340sBatts- 6 XS Power 3100s, 2400

Edit- 3 posts popped up when I wrote this. Lol

OP,

Don't push. Don't be up in her face about it. As you've seen, some people are just different. It's just the way it is. If she isn't warm and fuzzy on the idea, she may never be. Just don't force the issue. Work it.

This is too easy, just piss her off.

CURRENT SYSTEM:

• Alternator:
    1. Stock alt on mids/highs
    2. Isolated DC Power 270 SP - Charging @ 16.8v
  • Batteries: (2) XS D1400s
  • Power Cable: Double Runs of 1/0 KNU Kolossus Fleks
  • Headunit: 80-PRS
  • Sub Amp: DC 5.0k
  • Subwoofers: 2 RE MT 15s /PSI dual .7ohm recones
  • Subwoofer Enclosure: 9.1cubes @ 32hz - brutal.
  • Mids & Highs Amp: CT125.4
  • Active Components:
    • Mids RE XXX 6.5c
    • Highs - 3 RE XXX tweeters per side(A pillar)
  • Noise Control: Damplifier Pro all over the cab.

Build Log

If you do business with me please leave feedback here: FEEDBACK THREAD

Highest Legal Score: 151.0 db
Highest Musical 30 Second Average: 151.6 db

ive offered to buy a pink gun pink muffs you fucking name it. nope. I bet if it had a coach logo on it shed fucking love it though.

THERE IS NO BUILD LOG!

1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab

Alpine CDA-9887

4 Team Fi 15s

2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0

2 Ampere Audio 150.4

3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets

Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound!

8 XS Power d3400

6 XS power d680

Second Skin

Stinger

Tsunami Wiring

Sky High

A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.

Have her hold it once in awhile an teach her basic safety.

Once she's not afraid of it, she will start to enjoy it.

Usually your significant other wont take all of your advice, but will accept another guys advice, especially if they're a pro.

Good luck!

All too true man. Damn bitches always up to no good.

1999 Lincoln Town Car-(build underway)

- (2) SA15s, 4th order, DAT 2500.1, O2 mids n highs, 250a alt, HC 2400, Big 3....

1994 Pontiac T/A for speeding tickets.-

- Currently on jack stands, wanting to be a real race car

"Your local forecast, all the ladies in the metro area should expect to see 8 inches tonight" - The Todd

Decaf, on 01 November 2011 - 02:38 PM, said:

i provide the ammo for destruction, the trigger finger is connected to the volume knob tho

URBAN GORILLA AUDIO

Yeah also, take her to a outdoor range first if you can...My girl couldnt even keep hold of they ar she was super jumpy indoors..Guy next to us had a 308 AR with a break on the end .

2006 Dodge Ram 1500

Xs3400

1500BDCP

FI BL 12

3sq @ 32hz

Rockford t675

T400.2

Stinger Deadner

Build Log Here

ive offered to buy a pink gun pink muffs you fucking name it. nope. I bet if it had a coach logo on it shed fucking love it though.

tumblr_lscvb3AshK1qhcekeo1_500.jpg

close enough?

2002 Honda CR-V
Alpine 9887

My Build

Rebuilding...

Second Skin Damp
4 DC XL 15's
2 DC 5ks
Singer 320 amp
6 cap banks
Sky High wire
2 VM-1's
OM-1

all under window line

Team DC Audio

Obama has a law he's trying to pass right now, trying to ban Leo for being a threat to children everywhere.

EDIT: Not in a JP kind of way.

I thought I was going to die from all the jizz filling my ears.

Send her my way and have her work with my wife a bit. You remember how I was talking about her being all anti-gun a while back, now she asking me about CPLs and shit after her last couple months with some of her patients.

Archived