SnowDrifter Posted March 22, 2013 Report Posted March 22, 2013 My life... It is complete! hahahaha ~~~~~~~~SAY NO TO PHOTOBUCKET~~~~~~~~ Snow's DD-1 tracks here: https://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/167433-snows-dd-1-tracks/ My take on OFC vs CCA: https://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/110381-things-that-piss-you-off-in-the-car-audio-world/?do=findComment&comment=2461444
CLNSHVNnDRAGGN Posted March 22, 2013 Report Posted March 22, 2013 Just left it sitting open on my phone, on my desk, and here is what I have accomplished today...Good thing I didn't have anything that needed to be done today. www.facebook.com/BILLatDivineCreationsPhoto He was taunting me. He's all like "come at me bro!" So I'm like "I'm coming at you bro!" And he's like "hey, fuck you" *chomp*. Then I killed it. I win. ^^^ you have truly taken being a lazy fuck to a new level tonight, an MRE. WOW
Borris The Blade Posted March 22, 2013 Report Posted March 22, 2013 That brings back memories from when I was a kid! Thanks for that. It's like rubbing your wiener up against a sheep.
Carbon Posted March 22, 2013 Report Posted March 22, 2013 That brings back memories from when I was a kid! Thanks for that. The door stopper or the Dancing Worm? LOL
Borris The Blade Posted March 22, 2013 Report Posted March 22, 2013 That brings back memories from when I was a kid! Thanks for that. The door stopper or the Dancing Worm? LOL Door stopper LOL It's like rubbing your wiener up against a sheep.
ChevyBoy95 Posted March 23, 2013 Report Posted March 23, 2013 Best Score to Date : 160.5 dB Outlaw (47Hz)[4 XM 15's & 2 Taramps Bass 12k's] BL : http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/147800-chevyboy95s-4-15s-7krms-wall-1533-db-on-half-power/YouTube: http://www.youtube.com/hitemwiththeflex/
ImaNoob Posted March 23, 2013 Report Posted March 23, 2013 Ha...Nice find.... Those flashing lights are intense. 2006 Dodge Ram 1500 Xs3400 1500BDCP FI BL 12 3sq @ 32hz Rockford t675 T400.2 Stinger Deadner Build Log Here
Lbox88 Posted March 23, 2013 Report Posted March 23, 2013 Just as good! http://www.staggeringbeauty.com/ Warning to those of you who are sensitive to flashing lights.... Anyone else think this when they opened this one up? UBL | Build Log
ImaNoob Posted March 23, 2013 Report Posted March 23, 2013 Yeah.....Just like that..haha 2006 Dodge Ram 1500 Xs3400 1500BDCP FI BL 12 3sq @ 32hz Rockford t675 T400.2 Stinger Deadner Build Log Here
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.