Hey what ever works! i just think the fuck it additude is awesome. Get those alts lined up a bit better and your golden!

Derrek said his AC comp sits the same way.?? So, i guess im OK ?

Everyone thats seen the pic has just said to line it up a TAD better, and quit being a bitch... lol.. SO...

Im gonna add the rear ear mounts for the hell of it, and, ill push it back JUST a tad, and lock it down. When i get my HAIRPIN large case (it is suppose to be a drop in, as it uses the same mount holes as the OEM alt case) i will THEN add a longer belt, and add some idlers to improve some wrap.

I cant wait to see over 500 amps, at idle. :)

ya with them not perfectly aligned there might be slight belt wear but nothing to worry about. Damn...500 amps at idle! Thats crazy! amps will be getting all the juice they need and then some. Your builds the shit! keep up the good work.

ya with them not perfectly aligned there might be slight belt wear but nothing to worry about. Damn...500 amps at idle! Thats crazy! amps will be getting all the juice they need and then some. Your builds the shit! keep up the good work.

Yup,.. it will be around that. The 270 LARGE case hair pin, is doing 250 at idle hot, all day, and then some. Its an insane lil unit.

My 350 old school, will do around the same, at idle.. hot. ...

but, im sure 575 or so amps, hot at rev, with the two,.... should be very very doable... :)

Man, can't wait to see how many I can shove in my engine. Gotta keep the ac though. Florida is a bitch

750??! Yeah, fuck that. Fuck this website, fuck SMD, fuck Steve, fuck all of his butt buddy mods, and their couches.

^ DON'T BE A DICK LIKE THIS GUY :)

Team Subsonic Lows

Man, can't wait to see how many I can shove in my engine. Gotta keep the ac though. Florida is a bitch

I will admit, I'm not happy losing the ac. Not at all. At all.

I may try soemthing else. Talking with others, I may try two other options.

First and for most, is getting around 600amps of charge. With the new amps/power coming,that is key right now. Key.

Mines still not perfect, but as long as its not rubbing on the alt case like mine was you'll be fine

Looking good, gonna be perfect with that 2nd Singer

In convo with him now.

Dude, I dunno if I can do the hairpin. :(

We'll see. We'll see.

Also, I'm gonna add the rear ears. I also have and idea to extend my bracket, and add a threaded stud to add a idler. ;)

We'll see. We'll see.

My ac hasnt worked in gos knows how long the switch is even broke now. Lol youll be fine.

THERE IS NO BUILD LOG!

1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab

Alpine CDA-9887

4 Team Fi 15s

2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0

2 Ampere Audio 150.4

3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets

Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound!

8 XS Power d3400

6 XS power d680

Second Skin

Stinger

Tsunami Wiring

Sky High

A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.

Archived