Fuck it. Who cares what class your in. Someone will always be louder (because they know how to bend the rules)

Just go, run the truck And hangout.

Also

Cant win sotm with bedliner :ninja:

1998 gmc extd cab

12 crossfire C710s

4 SAZ-4500s

3 Singer 400A alts
buncha mids/highs

Team Asshole

Really? anything forward type mod?? so does that include the doors?...also yes paint seems like a dumb way for you to be ruled into that class but I have no clue about any of the spl comp stuff never been to anything like that...lookin forward to new pics of said bedliner :)

Funny how the people who have a louder system than you will usually give you a compliment about your setup because they know how much blood, sweat, time, and money you put into it. The people who criticize or try and one up you....have a p.o.s to no system at all and will tell you all about this "other" guys system! Saddley I'm sure if I meet this "other" guy...he will probably tell me he thinks your just as annoying as I think you are!

I'm not compensating, just proud of fabricating!

My build log: 10k center console with 4 DC Audio XL 10's powered by 2 DC Audio 5.0k amps 5 xs batteries and dual DC Power 300xps alts

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/169404-goodvibez-04-dmax-10k-center-console-w4-xl-10s-custom-5ksit-plays/page-19

Fuck it. Who cares what class your in. Someone will always be louder (because they know how to bend the rules)

Just go, run the truck And hangout.

Also

Cant win sotm with bedliner :ninja:

FUCKER !!.. and fucker.... :(

Love you kid.

Looks sweet

But no amps no care

Ya.. i got the penis on that. Suppose to be here first of the month...... like a period, it will just come anytime now on, happily. :(

Fuck you,.. and

Love you to kid.

Really? anything forward type mod?? so does that include the doors?...also yes paint seems like a dumb way for you to be ruled into that class but I have no clue about any of the spl comp stuff never been to anything like that...lookin forward to new pics of said bedliner :)

fuck if i know.. im aksing.. LOL

With the doors I believe on how much of a build out or thick they are..

Mine are nothing.... nothing cool.

im worried about the roof addition... and ya fuckers... im not ALL up in it, but, i also dont need to be put in with Rusty and his van, cuz thats where i was placed when my door panels where OFF...

I got put into EXTREME, just NOT having my door panels on. TERMPRO looks pretty stupid, when he is doing a 162.x and im doing a 52.9 (first go, .. and ill say 14 hz lower..LOL) .. so.. im just saying..

hell, im not going to compete, i just did shit until i thought it was enough. new dash, 42 and 1/2 layers of deadener everywhere, wall to close to b pillar. like i give a fuck what anyone thinks. Hell, im not even going to update the log anymore.

Do what makes you happy, do what makes you loud. Turn it up to 11 and enjoy it for what it is. Go to some shows and demo. Peace.

hell, im not going to compete, i just did shit until i thought it was enough. new dash, 42 and 1/2 layers of deadener everywhere, wall to close to b pillar. like i give a fuck what anyone thinks. Hell, im not even going to update the log anymore.

Do what makes you happy, do what makes you loud. Turn it up to 11 and enjoy it for what it is. Go to some shows and demo. Peace.

I feel ya bro..

But, when you get it rolling, and get to a comp... And you can do 4 things that will auto gain you 2 db..... Its hard.

OR if you are in it, but, cuz you have a layer of damp over the b pillar,.. well, i just wanna know the stupid shit.

Anyway.

So, im running a sub, on a single amp. Well the Y thing seems a bit ..... whatever.

Scott Bowman told me he could do something A LIL cleaner,, nicer... and nicer and cleaner... lol

sbrca1_zps4eb6b695.jpg

scbo3_zps2f870ed0.jpg

I nabbed one of his ONE in, and 4 out blocks....

also, ... the dude is a blast.Total pro, knows what you need. (and a fucking stellar goof... a riot to speak with).

Its on er way....

Archived