Also....

Check this out....

I have a RMA number to send my XS VCM display back for bad buttons.

When i unplug it from source, i drop to battery rest.?

I was like what?

When i wired this up, i put the VCM to the OEM alt, and hold 14.3, then unplug it, and i still hold.

SHows me i burned up the singer REG. I think, :shrug:

Im looking at sending it in...

I need you to please GFY. This is of utmost importance and needs to be carried out with godspeed

Thanks

"aaand no I dont fuse so F$*k off!" Shit had me rollin!

Good stuff man! I'm in the same boat just fused the runs to the rear batt rack at the alts and the batteries not the ones coming off my alt's to the engine batteries...bed liner is looking kick ass!

lookin forward to the future updates ;)

Funny how the people who have a louder system than you will usually give you a compliment about your setup because they know how much blood, sweat, time, and money you put into it. The people who criticize or try and one up you....have a p.o.s to no system at all and will tell you all about this "other" guys system! Saddley I'm sure if I meet this "other" guy...he will probably tell me he thinks your just as annoying as I think you are!

I'm not compensating, just proud of fabricating!

My build log: 10k center console with 4 DC Audio XL 10's powered by 2 DC Audio 5.0k amps 5 xs batteries and dual DC Power 300xps alts

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/169404-goodvibez-04-dmax-10k-center-console-w4-xl-10s-custom-5ksit-plays/page-19

Archived