IIRC DC Power has a dual/triple alt bracket they're working on for this engine. I saw it on FB and it looks pretty legit. Not sure what route you're wanting to go alt-wise, but maybe you could call them and see if you could be one of the gunnea pigs to test it out.

If u have the 4.3 99% sure u do lots of things u can do to pump up performance nd mpg. Cai headers nd exhaust would be a start. Dont worry about a ricey sound either it is a 350 with 2 less cylinders few of em running around town and u cant tell that they arnt v8s

I can always tell a 4.3 when I hear it no matter what You're right, they don't sound ricey, they are low and rumbly, but a V-8 they are not. Just like any V-6 Camaro/Firebird with exhaust, I.can always tell. Headers are a waste and they also risk the chance of leaking at some point and throwing a hard computer code, PLUS they won't gain you much for HP. I truly don't think it's worth wasting your money on many performance mods Kyle, unless you want to spend some serious money and do some serious mods. Simple bolt ons are enough. For the money you'd spend to get a real good noticeable response, an LT-1 it LS1 conversion would have been cheaper. Those are my $.02

And by no means am I a 4.3 hater, that are great motors. They're just expensive to get some numbers out of.

Im not the one you want to try to troll. Just a fyi for you.

Honestly the best thing to increase mpgs if keep the rpms below 2k... I did that for a week and my mpgs went up ALOT. And between the rims and the system i was getting gallons per mile haha, if your wanting some more horses you could get a wynjammer (sp)

Build log: Click

03 Chevy Blazer

- IPad Air 2 

- ALPINE Head Unit

- 4 DC XL 18s

- 2 DC 3.5k

- ALPINE TYPE R 5.25 COMP

- 3 ALPINE TYPE R 6.5 COMPs

- DC 175.4

- DC HO Alt

- D3400

- 4 XP3000s

- KNU 0ga

- 60 SqFt Damp Pro

Lots more...

The day i bought it...

Cash,. i own this turd......

Remember..( after the last build) i was in, for some damn room..

IMG_1595_zps22ab25b2.jpg

Puppy :D

Puppy? Where? That's Michael Donnelly the Third he went to Utah to help Kyle and Laura out :lol2:

2013 Dodge Charger

Build Log

1996 Ford Explorer XLT 5.0
Build Log

2005 Honda Civic LX Coupe

Build Log

SMD SUPER SELLER!!!!
My Selling Feedback

Dresig1_zps7acbddbb.gif

Dresig2_zpscfb11527.gif

Archived