Jump to content

What happened to this member?


Recommended Posts

Posted

he was having port issues... got pissed off.....now hes gone

Phokin ports

12- DC Audio m2Lvl3 12's1- Hertz HSK3 way2- DC5K's2- ZX350.42- Stinger SP1500D batteries in rear3- runs of 1/0ga. to the rearTeam DC Audiodc-banner.jpgdcsoundlab.com

Quality is all in how you take pictures ;) I have plenty of projects that look WAY better on camera then in person :D

crazy to fit so many in so little. Reminds me of some of the porns I've seen?

Posted

Damn I miss the early days of the meme thread.

1996 GMC Sonoma
Four Fi BTL Neo 18's In 2:1 6th Order Bandpass
2 Ampere 5k's @ .5

TEAM FI
TEAM #LITHIUMCANTDEMO

 

On 10/20/2013 at 0:37 AM, KillaCam said:

Fucking with a Prius driver is like making fun of a disabled kid. Pussies.

Posted

He did a shit design got bent when called out and then blew a gasket when called on it. Considering he charges people for those jank designs and we had suspicion to believe he was doing it here I see no great loss. Ust another kid with Torres ans sketch up claiming to be a design. Guru

THERE IS NO BUILD LOG!

1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab

Alpine CDA-9887

4 Team Fi 15s

2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0

2 Ampere Audio 150.4

3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets

Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound!

8 XS Power d3400

6 XS power d680

Second Skin

Stinger

Tsunami Wiring

Sky High

A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.

Posted

The butthurt was immense. Quite epic it was.

2007 Pacifica
Rebuild. Less quiet. Still not loud.

Posted

The butthurt was intense lol

2003 Kia Sorento

Team Subsonic Lows
Team Bassin' on a Budget


2016 Rebuild Under Construction

Best score: 150.2 at 40hz (3k, 2 Custom HDC3 15's) Usaci style(door open, in the kick)

Posted

He did a shit design got bent when called out and then blew a gasket when called on it. Considering he charges people for those jank designs and we had suspicion to believe he was doing it here I see no great loss. Ust another kid with Torres ans sketch up claiming to be a design. Guru

This is why I folllow the " I builld what I design, I design what I build" method.

No need to waste time sketching up a box that I already know how to assemble, No user error potentially assembling a box wrong, no one to blame for my designs success or fail but me :D

I always had an issue with most these guys that claim to be a designer, and the things they have built have huge gaps between 2 pieces of wood, or they dont even own a car, let alone a system unless you count that rigged stereo in his parents house...

 

 

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 4003 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...