Weed... I know it's legal but how do I deal with this?

Hunter, I was in Europe for two World Cups, and the shit as still lame. Bunch of dudes running around, ball back and forth, no scoring at all.

Don't get me stated on the fucking fake hits and falls.

Again. Have you ever played a match lol?

Scion tC SQ Build
iPad mini, lots of fabrication, daily driven
Ford Explorer C Pillar Wall Build

Just a cheap car to destroy with bass :D

Maybe look around for a job where you work face to face with customers? After a while, customers will start to piss you off...

Another thing you could try would be mountain biking. There's tons of different kinds out there like cross country, freeride, downhill, and others. It's a ton of fun and it's great excercise as well. Not to mention the Pacific Northwest is one of the greatest places around the world for mountain biking!

2002 Dodge Dakota 4.7 club cab - Sold 2004 Audi S4 Avant

- Fi and Crescendo - Stock Bose System

- http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/147725-2002-dodge-dakota-end-of-the-road/?hl=%202002%20%20dakota

136.4 Sealed @ 29hz

137.0 Drivers window open @ 26hz

LOL I like how you are finally getting some help on this when you started this exact topic in 18+ three months ago.

Your blood pressure does drop about 20 points when you smoke weed but since you are second hand getting these symptoms something is off.

As you know, I've been having similar symptoms out of nowhere too. I started taking 2-3 125mg Magnesium Taurate pills about 2 months ago. My anxiety that I was getting for no reason at all has dropped a whole lot, my mind feels a lot more clear. I have taken a couple hits the past week of some bud and was fine for the most part but still not completely fine. I think its mental that something is gonna happen but getting testosterone levels checked is something I need to do, because I am pretty passive about confrontations, always have been. Shit, I've never been in a fight in my life, although the situation has never really occurred that I needed to be.

2015 Mazda 6

JVF Customz 4.0 Proto 15>Wolfram W4500 @ .5ohm

2 Sundown Neo 6.5 + 2 CT Meso Tweeters (Front) x Kicker KS6.5 (Rear)>JL Audio VX400/4i

NSB-AMG35 (front) / 40ah Lithium Headway (Rear) built by Erni Audio & Electrical

Weed is still legal in California for medical reasons. But there are still places where you won't even get a hint of weed smell. Are there any super safe towns near you? And cities with low crime rate or anything ? Cause even though weed is legal here, I live nearby 4 cities I can name that if a person smells weed and doesn't like it, cops will be there in minutes.

I'm not saying the next time you smell weed, you should go dick them. But there are guidelines and rules you need to follow with a cannabis card. Idk how it is over there, but you can't smoke in public (parks, buildings), you can't share your medicine unless ALL your friends have cannabis cards.

Idk for example, in San Francisco (ash bury and haight) you are gonna smell weed for days. Same with the mission district because most of the cannabis clubs are there. But place like Burlingame or foster city (small safe towns) you won't smell weed a lot and if you do, count cops are on the way

MOB-MOBILE: 2005 Honda Accord 5-Speed System: (1) Sundown Audio SA-15 (1) MB Quart ONX1.1500D (1) Kenwood KDC-248U

Speakers:

-Rear Dash: (2) Clarion SRQ6932R 6x9's SOLD

New MOB-MOBILE:

2011 G37S Sedan

System:
TBD

Instagram (18+) : DabsWitaBudget415

Second hand can't even make you fail a drug test.

True. Very true. Even if you hotbox (smoke in a car with windows up, or any closed area), you might get contact high , but never enough to weed stay in your system for more than 24hrs

MOB-MOBILE: 2005 Honda Accord 5-Speed System: (1) Sundown Audio SA-15 (1) MB Quart ONX1.1500D (1) Kenwood KDC-248U

Speakers:

-Rear Dash: (2) Clarion SRQ6932R 6x9's SOLD

New MOB-MOBILE:

2011 G37S Sedan

System:
TBD

Instagram (18+) : DabsWitaBudget415

Have you gone to the doctor, if not go. Blood pressure that low (hypotension) raises a huge concern. I'm no doctor either, but I'm in the health field and anything with blood pressure doing that isn't good at all.

It may be a little easier to figure it out if I asked questions such as, diet, exercise, sleeping habits, etc.

A doctor might say you have anxiety if it ONLY happen around the smell of it, buddy.

SMD_zps84fd99a2.jpg
95 Acura Integra - 5-speed
NFG thumb.gif
Pioneer FH-X700BT
(2) Rockford Fosgate 12" P3
AQ1200d
Rockford Fosgate P1652-S 6.5" components
Rockford Fosgate P1572 5x7"
Rockford Fosgate R400.4

95 Integra Build Here
93 EJ2 Build Here

Archived