You have any ASE automotive certifications? PM if you do, there's a pretty sweet automotive tech teaching job open in my town...

On 1/4/2013 at 9:31 PM, HatersGonnaHate said:

Wow. 184 posts and I think you're a fucking asshole.

Hey guys, just wanted to let u all know this project is not dead yet, and neither am I. I've had some bad luck, as well as some personal issues (story of my life), which have kept me from moving forward. But I will not give up on this, not ever. So eventually it will be finished.

But first, I must relocate. I just can't continue anything until I do. So if anyone is hiring, in Texas, Florida, California, or anywhere in between, please let me know. I am ready to go! Thanks guys.

And no worries, I will get through this.

Hell yeah man! You and your cruiser were the main inspiration for my build and to continue forward with my pt and I finally got the first phase done on it! Your build and dedication to this game motivated me to keep going even when I was going through the hardest times. Hope you get back on your feet man! Around here in good ole huntsville AL, you won't get a job unless you're an engineer or a nurse..Sorry man I wish I could help you for sure but I'm just a college student going to school and working whatever jobs I can find full time. Good luck on the build!

THE ANTHRACITE DYC CRUISER

-Fully dipped anthracite grey pt cruiser

-4 skar vvx 12's (version 1)

-Mechman 240 amp alt -Big three in Cadence 1/0

-1 deka intimidator g31 blacktop under the hood

-1 C&D 140ah Batt & 1 C&D 55ah batt in the rear

-Re audio/soundstream mids and highs

-Hifonics Zues 600.4

-DC Audio 3.5k

• 4 months later...

Well, one of my worst nightmares came true. Fuckin thieves got me, and took almost everything I had for this build. So unless something changes, I'm afraid my future in car audio is up in the air. And this build, well as of now, it is dead in the water.
They didn't steal my equipment, they stole my dream. This may just be it for me guys.

Kickin' Cruiser

Seller Feedback

Stage 3
Dash, Door Panels,
4th Order wall 4 - 15's
on a DC 5.0K 2 DC 5.0K's

Solo X 15 (v.2) Sub Build

Well, one of my worst nightmares came true. Fuckin thieves got me, and took almost everything I had for this build. So unless something changes, I'm afraid my future in car audio is up in the air. And this build, well as of now, it is dead in the water.

They didn't steal my equipment, they stole my dream. This may just be it for me guys.

WTF that's the second build on this forum got hit this month.

Anyone starting to wonder if the thieves are scoping guys out on this forum?

2015 Toyota Tacoma Build Thread

2007 Mazda 3; 5000K HID's, Kenwood Excelon KDC-X997, Infinity Reference 6.5 comps in front and coaxials in the rear doors, JL 320.4 four channel, Rab Designs built ported enclosure with an SA12, Kenwood monoblock, Redline Leater shift boot/e-brake boot/center console cover, JBR short shifter/shifter bushings/rear motor mount.

Build Thread

1996 Mazda Miata: Kenwood Excelon HU, Alpine speaker in the doors, Clearwater (miata specific) headrest speakers. 

1994 Mazda Protege: Kenwood Excelon HU, Infinity Reference 2 ways all around, 2x RF Punch 10's in ported boxes. 

WTF that's the second build on this forum got hit this month.

Anyone starting to wonder if the thieves are scoping guys out on this forum?

Low life thieves... got nothing better to do but ruin everything someone has put into a build...

Did you have an alarm man? Also didn't you have custom subs? So I'm sure if they were to turn up on a classified somewhere someone is sure to notice. Have you checked local pawn shops or Craigslist...

Sorry this happened to you man.

This is garbage. How much did they take? I feel in my case i got lucky they didnt take more but still it was bad.

It also made me say fuck it and quit.

PM me asap about how it was done and what not.

What do you mean they stole your dream Trent? Did they get into your house/shop or garage? This is total bullshit man, WTF is up lately with this stealing shit?

I'm sorry to hear this dude, really sorry.

Im not the one you want to try to troll. Just a fyi for you.

Archived