obama is really crying like a baby over this. IIts funny how when things go his way the people have spoken but yet when things like this happen and he doesnt get what he was looking for its because of messed up legislators. He's really changed this second term.

THERE IS NO BUILD LOG!

1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab

Alpine CDA-9887

4 Team Fi 15s

2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0

2 Ampere Audio 150.4

3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets

Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound!

8 XS Power d3400

6 XS power d680

Second Skin

Stinger

Tsunami Wiring

Sky High

A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.

Most def... Obummer looks like a whiny bitch on tv. Not to mention all the OLD data he continually reffered to, the bold outright lies about the number of people in favor of the bill..... Using those families as well, dude is resorting to tactics used by men like Hitler to sway the populace and get their way.

1999 Lincoln Town Car-(build underway)

- (2) SA15s, 4th order, DAT 2500.1, O2 mids n highs, 250a alt, HC 2400, Big 3....

1994 Pontiac T/A for speeding tickets.-

- Currently on jack stands, wanting to be a real race car

"Your local forecast, all the ladies in the metro area should expect to see 8 inches tonight" - The Todd

Decaf, on 01 November 2011 - 02:38 PM, said:

i provide the ammo for destruction, the trigger finger is connected to the volume knob tho

URBAN GORILLA AUDIO

7.62x54 is a hell of a round if I am not mistaken

it is.lol but 440 rounds for $150.00 is one hell of a bargain. A mosin nagant can be had for $130.00 and after a $5.00 two part trigger job, cleaning the most cosmoline I have ever seen off of the rifle, stripping and refinishing the wood (doing that now) it is a fantastic hunting and plinking rifle. I am getting another one to turn into a sniper type gun with a scope, Monte Carlo stock and the aforementioned trigger job...

i wouldnt buy it for $150. it sells here for $99 and $179 for 880 rounds.. whoever you are getting it from is taking you for it

I wish I could find it that cheap here!

• 1 month later...

i got a response to a petition i signed. reading through it, i see its not over. in other words we are fucked

"Like most rights, the Second Amendment right is not unlimited. It is not a right to keep and carry any weapon whatsoever in any manner whatsoever and for whatever purpose"

Where We Agree and Where We Don't

Thanks for your petition. We don't believe that Senator Dianne Feinstein should be punished for championing legislation. In fact, we're going to continue to work with her and other likeminded Members of Congress to put in place commonsense reforms to reduce gun violence.

But we're willing to have a reasonable debate about the steps we should take to make the country safer for our kids.

And it actually seems like we're starting from a place of common agreement: Like many of you, President Obama believes that the Second Amendment guarantees an individual right to bear arms (he says so right here).

That's never been in question with this discussion. What we've proposed are steps within the framework of that constitutional right to protect our communities from shootings and violence. If you want to see the specifics of our plan, you should visit WhiteHouse.gov/NowIsTheTime.

Now generally, it's up to our courts to resolve matters of constitutionality. But no less an authority than Justice Antonin Scalia has written, "Like most rights, the Second Amendment right is not unlimited. It is not a right to keep and carry any weapon whatsoever in any manner whatsoever and for whatever purpose" -- so we're pretty confident that we're on solid ground when we say we support Senator Feinstein’s legislation to that effect.

We also believe that there's room for a civil discourse on matters of public policy -- where we don't try to silence our political opponents just because we disagree with them. In America, all of us, even those with whom you disagree, have the right to help to set our nation's course.

Which is exactly why we created the We the People platform. Even if you disagree with everything you just read, we want you to walk away from this process with knowledge that we're doing our best to listen -- even to our harshest critics.

its now a game to see who can trump who in the antigun states.

THERE IS NO BUILD LOG!

1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab

Alpine CDA-9887

4 Team Fi 15s

2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0

2 Ampere Audio 150.4

3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets

Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound!

8 XS Power d3400

6 XS power d680

Second Skin

Stinger

Tsunami Wiring

Sky High

A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.

I know the main argument against gun control is the intrusion of our second amendment rights, but I think a lot of people forget about one other thing.

http://www.1800politics.com/the-nras-trump-card-the-dick-act-of-1902/

Lane AKA HeroKight

'96 Jeep Cherokee Classic 4x4

R.I.P. Molliboo

$200 for new tires, on a jeep!? Is she stealing them or building them with a heat gun and rubber bands?

You hear that????

That's a category 5 shit storm coming

n8: hey you doing today. What's it like being a bitch? you can pm me if you'd like to explain why you arent one. Just like you did for your vs threads.

^^^Rules. Follow them.^^^

Archived